You know you've played too much _______ when ________

Karthek

Feb 26, 2009
You know you've played too much TF2 when you quote the Heavy after eating a sandvich.

coppah20HE

Apr 8, 2011
You know you've played too much Amnesia: The Dark Decent, if you hide inside a closet, every time you hear a noise

Wolf-AUS

Feb 13, 2010
Miles000 said:
Wolf-AUS said:
Yo know you've played too much dark souls when you hesitate before opening a door because there could be a silver knight inside and to the right, waiting to impale you.
Miles000 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
You know you've played too much Dark Souls when you're terrified of everything.

I'll never look at butterflies the same way again...
I actually got startled by a butterfly the other day.
To be fair, it came out of nowhere. But I thought it was trying to avenge the Moonlight Butterfly...
[sub]Which I still feel bad about killing =/[/sub]
I felt worse when I killed Sif.
And now I'm going to be slowly opening doors for the rest of the week....
Thanks for that -_-

I don't feel bad about killing anything else in Darkroot, the opposite actually.
But Sif as well? Awww. I know he has good music as well. I don't want to regret killing something else.
Haha, he's worse than the butterfly (who I had no remorse in killing). Sif limps and I'm not exactly sure why I'm killing him in the first place. Id gladly end Alvina any day over Sif.

WaffleCopters

Dec 13, 2009
You know youve played minecraft too much when you turn on every light in your house just so mobs dont spawn.

Also when you see a patch of light blue on a wall or ground and drive the nearest sharp object into it trying to get diamond.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
You know you've played too much L4D2 when you can recognize the keystrokes of a piano as being the 'spawn soon' of each Special Infected.

masterbazza

Mar 24, 2011
you know you have played to much just cause 2 when you see a power station and start looking for generators to blow up
true

kevinsux909

Mar 4, 2010
You know you've played too much Fallout when there is a Tupperware box next to you PC, containing about 50-60 Bottle Caps. (Yes I do, and I'm proud of it.)

*edit* You've also played too much Fallout when Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a Nuclear Winter.

Gamblerjoe

Oct 25, 2010
You know you've played too much KOTOR when you refer to all of your coworkers as meatbags.

You know you've played too much DDO when your first instinct after seeing a book is to eat it.

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
You know you've been playing too much Mirror's edge when you start looking for escape routes out of your classroom in school.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
You know you've played too much Dark Souls when you roll to the side at the slightest sudden movement. REALLY inconvenient when working retail in a cramped space. >_<

OrpheumZero

Feb 25, 2010
You know you've played too much Steambot Chronicles when you can't help but think of the game when you see/hear/mention certain spices/herbs. (Not that I had to play THAT MUCH.... though I did)

ImmortalDrifter

Jan 6, 2011
You know you've played too much COD when you are afraid to stand near cars.

You know you've played too much Fallout when you hear the Bad Karma tone every time you do something you're not proud of.

You know you've played too much Mass Effect when you actually see a conversation wheel in everday conversation =\

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
You know you've played too much Dynasty Warriors when you see a large group of people and...bad things happen.

Agarth

Jul 14, 2009
You know you've played too much Assassins' Creed when you try to kill your least favorite colleague with a hidden blade you don't really have.