You Meet an Escapist IRL...

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I'd like to meet RatRace123.

Because that means the cloning process worked.

And also because no one has picked me, and I need to feel validated, even if it is just by myself. So I'll just be here stroking, among other things, my own ego.

Shadie777

Feb 1, 2011
PsychicTaco115 said:
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
I would like to hold a mass Injustice League meeting at a restaurant/bar/club.

It would be fun, but I have the feeling they'd make me the Designated Drive...
:/ A designated what!? In the Injustice Legue we employ/slave people to do that for us! No logistical problem gets in the way of OUR drinking!
c|:¬¦ )
That's what the orphans are for!

But I'm still "underage" so... No big loss. Coke and Pepsi mixed together though, WHOA!
Coke AND Pepsi?!!!

I know how to make this even more hardcore!

We can drink....

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Fappy said:
So you meet up with someone on here IRL for the first time. Could be coincidence. Could be fate. Who the fuck knows.

Who is it that you meet and what do you do?

Me first!:

I'd meet up with SmashLovesTitanQuest [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/SmashLovesTitanQuest] and travel around eating different styles of pizza. We had a very profound discussion on varieties of pizza several months ago and this would be the perfect opportunity to expand on that. Plus, I love to eat pizza!

Also, Daystar [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Daystar+Clarion] is not a valid Escapist for this exercise because everyone would pick him and it would be repetitive/boring. :p
Wow, I didn't even see this thread till now. And for the record, I'd totally be down for a pizza eating trip with you Fappy :p

Aside from that, I'd meet up with Dopo to do whatever, or watch Breaking Bad with - forgive me, I forgot his username - the guy with the Bully avatar. I can't remember his user name right now, I'll probably think of it half an hour from now.
Dusty [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/DustyDrB]? Yeah, he actually mentioned you in this thread too :p

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
I met my boyfriend (Duktapeman90) on here through the MLP chat. We met up in real life back in March.

We did...um...couple things...

duktapeman90

Fhqwhgads
Aug 16, 2009
BabyRaptor said:
I met my boyfriend (Duktapeman90) on here through the MLP chat. We met up in real life back in March.

We did...um...couple things...
I don't know, do most couples build pillow forts, then fail hilariously to have sex in to due to dying laughing at the ridiculousness of it? If so, then yes, couple things.

Tanner The Monotone

I'm Tired. What else is new?
Aug 25, 2010
Fappy said:
So you meet up with someone on here IRL for the first time. Could be coincidence. Could be fate. Who the fuck knows.

Who is it that you meet and what do you do?

Me first!:

I'd meet up with SmashLovesTitanQuest [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/SmashLovesTitanQuest] and travel around eating different styles of pizza. We had a very profound discussion on varieties of pizza several months ago and this would be the perfect opportunity to expand on that. Plus, I love to eat pizza!

Also, Daystar [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Daystar+Clarion] is not a valid Escapist for this exercise because everyone would pick him and it would be repetitive/boring. :p
I had a friend introduce me to the site in the first place, so yeah.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I wouldn't really like to meet a single person, per-say, but I would like to meet usergroups.

The Brovengers and InJustice League (Both groups in the same sentence? KILL THIS MONSTROSITY!!) would certainly be interesting to watch.

I can also imagine the whole MLP:FiM group in one big arena with a lot of overlapping conversations.

But I'd much rather meet my Persona fan group. That would be cool.

Vanitas likes Bubbles said:
None of you. You're all too weird for my taste.
That's the spirit! :D

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
Probably fappy. Because no one I actually know IRL has ever played Morrowind and it would be cool to have someone to talk to about it, and how much better than oblivion and skyrim it is.

I'll also say any attractive, single, female escapists in the north of england. Although if we can meet up with them from anywhere, I can drop the 'north of england' part.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
This happened to me. The conversation went like this:

"Oh, you know this site?"

"Yeah."

"Cool Story Bro."

Dec 14, 2009
Renegade Shepard said:
Maybe that Caramel Frappe fellow. I know some good cafes on Illium a-oh wait...

But really, anyone that isn't Daystar.
Anyone but me?

That's not very paragon...

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Shadie777 said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
I would like to hold a mass Injustice League meeting at a restaurant/bar/club.

It would be fun, but I have the feeling they'd make me the Designated Drive...
:/ A designated what!? In the Injustice Legue we employ/slave people to do that for us! No logistical problem gets in the way of OUR drinking!
c|:¬¦ )
That's what the orphans are for!

But I'm still "underage" so... No big loss. Coke and Pepsi mixed together though, WHOA!
Coke AND Pepsi?!!!

I know how to make this even more hardcore!

We can drink....

Whoa man, we're dealing some high-level security s**t

I need to sit down...
neonsword13-ops said:
I wouldn't really like to meet a single person, per-say, but I would like to meet usergroups.

The Brovengers and InJustice League (Both groups in the same sentence? KILL THIS MONSTROSITY!!) would certainly be interesting to watch.

I can also imagine the whole MLP:FiM group in one big arena with a lot of overlapping conversations.

But I'd much rather meet my Persona fan group. That would be cool.

Vanitas likes Bubbles said:
None of you. You're all too weird for my taste.
That's the spirit! :D
That would be awesome! Unfortuanately, I think the ensuing bloodshed would make it a one time meeting

Unless we met on neutral ground, which is cool with me!

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
Welp, I've already met a fellow Escapee IRL (my boyfriend, aka "Geo Da Sponge") and we had an absolutely wonderful time together to say the least.

Aaallltthhouuuggghhh, if I had to make a list of others I'd like to meet, I guess I'd go with:
-Daftmau5
-Bara_no_Hime
-A Weary Exile
-Chupacabrawolf
-Kouen
-savageoblivi0n
-silver wolf009
-teh_Canape
-Thundero13
-Trezu
-UrieHusky
-Waif