You must change a paradise into a hell, by changing one thing...

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Nouw said:
Everything feels like butter. Everything. Try gripping anything now! *Maniacal laugh.*
I take your butter and raise you flour (see what it did there) but serious flour is horrible to touch. Cotton wool would be the same

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
shootthebandit said:
Barbas said:
rhizhim said:
Well, you've done it. You've ruined Play-Doh for me, forever.

OP: It would have to be a world in which the only thing to drink is Diet Irn Bru.
Basically hell is scotland then?

You know when you walk into a lift (elevator) and theres thats constant repetitive music. Imagine that song is justin beiber - baby and its always playing in paradise. Now you have a hell
Yes, hell is indeed Scotland. Well, not all of it (vast stretches really are rather scenic), just the Glasgow-y bits.

And as for your elevator music suggestion...

...As in, to replace the music. I think the jingle at the end really sells it.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Simple: populate paradise with the "communities" from YouTube comments and XBL dudebros/12 year-olds.

Barbas said:
OP: It would have to be a world in which the only thing to drink is Diet Irn Bru.
You.. you monster.

Groxnax

Apr 16, 2009
Everywhere you go you swear you can hear music but it is so quiet and soft you can barely hear it.

Or, everything is SUGAR FREE!! MUAHAHAHAHA.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Give everyone the ability to read minds.

Second choice would be to put myself in charge so that I could make a series of more precise "adjustments."

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
Randomly select about 40% of the stuff people could do (mathematically possible even with infinite options before I get called on that). Get a bunch of angels or whatever to give people sad reproachful looks whenever they choose to do one.

At first this'll make people feel a nagging guilt over stupid things, but over time this will build into resentment and rebellion, and because it is so arbitrary people will learn to ignore their guilt and slowly become increasingly narcissistic and nasty in their dealings with each other. Then they'll make their own hell.

Damn, I'm evil.

Dirge Eterna

Apr 13, 2013
Every time you sneeze or cough you crap your pants. Or you only get a random number of times to have sex or masturbate before you lose all feeling in your sexual organs. You still want and need sex but you feel nothing when you do it. Your favorite foods are all you can eat, ever! That would get old really fast.

White Lightning

Feb 9, 2012
I would ruin paradise by having it be uncomfortably hot and sticky all the time. Not dangerously hot, just very uncomfortable.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
This song
playing in everyone's head 24/7, depriving anyone of sleep.

Also, you breathe in through your mouth, but breathe out of your ass, therefore everyone is farting all the time.

Dirge Eterna

Apr 13, 2013
White Lightning said:
I would ruin paradise by having it be uncomfortably hot and sticky all the time. Not dangerously hot, just very uncomfortable.
Or just a tad too cold, like where you are constantly on the edge of shivering but not quite. That would be my hell, I like it hot but I hate being cold.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
I'd make regular events for football matches between Heaven and Hell.

Considering who has all the referees, the infinite loss streak would make staying in Heaven un-bear-a-ble.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Really Offensive Name said:
OR, a never ending flow of water droplets on everyone's backs.
You monster! 0.0 Simple yet undeniably cruel! However...

Really Offensive Name said:
OR, smoke alarms will only turn off if there IS a fire. Meaning they will never stop until something catches fire.(kind of like the "everything is OK alarm" from the Simpsons)
That could easily enough be "fixed". Put oil lanterns under everywhere smoke alarm to stop them from ever going off. Or heck, just turn them all off. The problem has been reduced to "we can't have smoke alarms anymore" which would be terrible but not hell.

I can't think of any suggestion that tops this one;

CpT_x_Killsteal said:
move everyone's taste-buds to their anuses.
Welcome to your knew shitty tasting hell.
That sounds awful and there would be no escape. Even if you coated your ass in sugar I doubt it would help much... never in my life did I think I'd offer that sentence as a semi-valid suggestion...

RevRaptor

Mar 10, 2010
I'd make every word have an associated nasty taste. Hello might taste like a mouth full of poo for example. you really don't wanta know what I'd make 'please make it stop' taste like :p

AdamG3691

Nov 18, 2009
every day, at a random time, you get a bucket of spiders dumped on you. nobody else notices the spiders and simply thinks you're crazy. also everyone else is crazy and complaining about random spider paranoia, although you don't quite believe them, you've only ever noticed the spiders on yourself...

Mrkillhappy

Sep 18, 2012
I would make all the air on the island Scarecrows fear gas. It would cause everyone to suffer from mental breakdowns.