You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

katboii

Jan 24, 2011
captaincabbage said:
Aww shit, you is all gonna bow down to me and my ARMY OF MAGIKARPS!!!!!!
just use them to bludgeon your enemies to death until they evolve then you'll be invincible!

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
Let's see... I get an army of... GTA pedestrians?! Awww, crap. All the enemy will need is a fast car and I'm screwed.

On the other hand if I went by the last thing I killed in a PC game, I'd get an army of mechwarriors. Fuckin' A.

Sarry1433

Mar 31, 2011
Hahahaahaahaaa.Army of level 2 pup skags from borderlands.For an level 47 character.

Edit:Whoops i thought the army was against me.Dammit now i have the most lame army ever.

SiegeJack

Jun 17, 2010
A Red-Eyed Knight? An army of those fuckers?! I pity all of my enemies. And the PC. And everyone in their way.

TheEverix

May 31, 2011
Zubats. Bloody Zubats.

Oh well....I guess at least I get to annoy everybody who goes in caves now.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Mr.Numbers said:
*THinks REAL Hard* I haven't played anything in a while...Wait...

*REALIZATION*

Holy crap, yesterday I made myself play New Vegas again because I realized I had gone the whole way through without taking on a Deathclaw. So I took one out with my trusty Anti Matter Rifle (Incendiary bullets) and "This Machine"...Holy damn was that thing hard to kill.

So...I would get my own army of Deathclaws...

*Drooools on keyboard*
captaincabbage said:
Aww shit, you is all gonna bow down to me and my ARMY OF MAGIKARPS!!!!!!
Thanks for providing Breakfast :3
Yes, yes! I sell you magic-karp for only one hundred gold pieces. They very tasty, fill you right up yes?

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
An army of Dead Rising 2 zombies? I can't be stopped! Unless my enemies realize that they can just walk through them and get away untouched most of the time. Would they all still have that bowie knife I threw in their heads. That would probably be more useful. Someone might accidentally slip on the blood.

Kyle 2175

Jan 7, 2010
An army of enemy APR mooks from Far Cry 2? Considering the enemies in that game seems to have X-ray vision considering how easily they spot you in huge bushes even if you have the stealth/camo upgrade I wouldn't have to worry about hidden assassins. Their AI though is terrible, so they might have problems with being an actual, you know, army.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I just now played a bit of Animal Crossing. I have an army of paid-off home loans? Uh...