You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

Streaky Haddock

May 19, 2009
If we're counting Multiplayer games, then fuck yes, an army of american-obsessed bazooka toting soldiers.
If not, then i get a diggle army. Fuck life.

Debatra

Kaedanis Pyran
Sep 6, 2008
An army of Spies with the Cloak and Dagger and Your Eternal Reward???

I hope he also had Dead Ringer in his backpack.

EDIT: On second thought, let me fire up Wild ARMs 3 and run through the Abyss before I register my army. Ragu O Ragla FTW!

Rattler5150

Jul 9, 2010
Giant Roboscorpions from Fallout new vegas Old world Blues

I march into the capital with a million of my scorps to do my bidding.

"Now mister president shall we discuss the terms of your surrender" I calmly say

WhatHityou

Nov 14, 2008
I just finished Luigi's mansion. I love that game! So i get an army of zombie ghost bowsers?

That is........baddass!

RachaelIsaacHill

Jun 27, 2011
Final boss in Utgarde Keep...

Fear me and my AOE-ing army of death! Who comes back to life if you kill them! And does it again! Bwahahahaha!

llew

Sep 9, 2009
the saviour from DMC4? an army of saviours? please xcuse me while i DESTROY THE WORLD!

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
Hmmmm an army of L2 Biotic terrorists with a penchant for kidnapping government officials? Come out Cleggy, come out, come out where ever you are!

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
The last thing I killed was the Kings gang in Fallout New Vegas I'm gonna need more gel than bullets

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
Michael Flick said:
Ummm, I was just playing Hearts of Iron 3, I was crushing the Nazi's in 1942 as the soviet union, does that mean I now have the entire German army or since I killed many millions of the germans in a pocket in berlin does that I mean I now have like a billion man german ww2 army?

Either Way that should be more then enough, I'm claming South America for myself and my millions of German soldiers.
Wouldn't change much, the place is already chock-a-block with escaped Nazis....

Adam McKeitch

Mar 14, 2011
Just killed my Sims in Sim City 4 with lightning and tornadoes. So they can't hurt you, but you'll all be bankrupt before you can say "raise taxes", and I'll live like a king.

I think I can run with this.

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
Creepers.... creepers everywhere.... they're only weakness... long range weapons, moving targets and flying/ swimming enemies....

not the best army, but i do love they're explosive personnality...