You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

Connor Mulhern

May 28, 2011
The Austrian Army in Napoleon: total war? I get an Army of an Army. No matter how outdated the technology is, cant get much better than that

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Gygius from Mother 2/Earthbound. Hellz yea! Ofcourse, all you'd have to do is pray for a while, then the entire army'd just disapear into the mist. Shit. Fuck you, Creature INC. or whatever the hell you're called now!

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Well the last thing I killed was a quickscoper using an Intervention with FMJ, so if that is my army, I'll be invincible until they forget how to quickscope and/or it is patched.
The last mob I killed was a werewolf from Dragon Age, so an army of those guys would be pretty sweet I suppose.

Zuljeet

Jan 14, 2010
TheBritishAreComing said:
An army of Chaos Space Marines from Dawn of War 2. Not bad....
woo! I'm not sure how they would react (in my case) to being led by me, but what the heck.

CrazT

Sep 19, 2009
Aha, fear my army of Sims, as they consume all of your food, drown in your pools and excrete a strange blue liquid....that didn't sound right

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
A Shadow, from Persona 3. I can't quite remember which... One of the ones in that bonus dungeon- I think it primarily used smash damage, so I guess with an army I could have an effective siege force. Also, only Persona users can kill them.

GeneralFungi

Jul 1, 2010
I playing Mario Kart, and a Goomba valiantly gave up it's life to take a red shell for me, and gave me a mushroom to win me the race. I wouldn't mind having an army of Goombas if they are all exact copies of the Goomba I mentioned. They'd be super soldiers!

TorchofThanatos

Dec 6, 2010
Dam! I was playing Alice Madness Returns last.
So I have an entire army of giant, creepy baby dolls. Do I have to keep my army or can I have them fight each other so they go away.

Gunsmith_0

Mar 30, 2011
Imperial Guard command centre in DOW: Dark Crusade.
An army of command centres, each able to produce an imperial guard army from scratch...
and then we fortify.

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
I think it was a crook from the Walton gang in Red Dead Redemption.... soooo an army of cowboys?

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
I now have an army of Husks from Mass Effect 2, complete with armor since I'm playing on Insanity. They might not be the most effective, but if I'm attacking an entrenched position, the sheer numbers will overrun people without enough room to back peddle and gun.