You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Immortal cursed phantom-warriors that can't be killed, only incapacitated for a short time. These things

... F*** yea. Let the world domination begin.

Edit:

First, I'll send one or two each to some huge cities, they'll get incapacitated quickly. Then I'll send a small army to a couple major military outposts. They'll be a bit intimidated, but they'll incapacitate all of the phantoms. Then the ones in the cities will come back, they'll get incapacitated again quickly, but then the news will travel to the military base, leading to the greatest "OH SHIT" moment in all of history as the army comes back to life.

Of course, if they're limited to small areas like they are in Spiral Knights, I might just use them to protect the Amazon rainforest or some shit like that. I'd love to see the look on a poacher's face when they kill an army, think "Hah, stupid natives. Wait, what's with the glowing balls? Where are the bodies?" and then the phantoms come back to life, slice them open, and curse any survivors. Such fun! ^_^

R MAN 77

Mar 26, 2011
Dammit, i have an army of Jihaddist insurgents from Operation Flashpiont:Red River...dammit i have an army of my mortal enemies...well i guess i'll just use them to take out the other terrorists so...not too bad

TheECP

Nov 1, 2007
I killed some Nazis in Company Of Heroes. Now I have an army of Nazis.

Oh no does that make me hitler now??? :(

Poptart Invasion

Nov 25, 2010
Last thing I killed was a maurader from Oblivion. Not the most effective soldier, but I guess if I go for numerical superiority they can still wreck some shit. Plus my enemies will have a much harder time with them since none of them were born when the planets were aligned, as they only do to mark the birth of a protagonist, a magical hero of mythic times who alone can wield the arcane and esoteric power of the difficulty slider. :)

CorinthianRed

May 22, 2011
So I have an army of zombie-cosmonaut monkeys that like to steal 'special sodas' from retro vending machines.
You know, black ops, this maybe be the most useful thing you've done for me.....
The best thing being that I got an army of imaginary space monkeys on an online forum.
*sigh*

bagless_hound

Jan 12, 2010
A shirtless Mexican gang banger while playing Gameloft's 9mm on my iPad this morning. Think I'll go repopulate Maine.

Poptart Invasion

Nov 25, 2010
chumble said:
Umm, an army of Krogan from ME2?
Ah man, if I were able to kill some manifestation of the genophage, I would totally conquer your ass! :D

As it stands, I promise to be extra-huggy-nice to you and be your bestest best friend if you don't kill me.