You stole my kill!

Xariat

Jan 30, 2011
the rule of "thou shall not kill steal" only applies to MOBA (Dota, HoN, LoL) games in my opinion, where certain players need the kills to scale better and in the end "carry the game"(becoming the most destructive and powerfull player of the match, making his team win)

other than that I don't think about how killstealing is bad, rather that assists are underrated. when you assist a kill i dont think you get what you deserve, the kill might have escaped have you not helped with the extra damage, but still. only the killing blow gets the fame and the others have to bite the dust.

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
godofallu said:
Ever start an execution in Halo or Gears, and then have a sniper shoot the already dead person in the head during the cutscene? That's a dickish killsteal.

Other then that all other killsteals are air.
This makes me think of chainsaw duels on GoW. I'm kind of on the fence about how a teammate should react. Either don't interfere and run the risk of the enemy winning the duel or get the sure kill by sniping his head off. Of course you could wait a second and only shoot if the enemy wins the duel, but in shooter games just a split second can mean the difference between life and death.

Austin Sugg

Jan 5, 2012
I've been called for KSing 13 times in one match by a buddy of mine. it's what happens when we tried to camp the same spot(OMFG FRACKIN CAMPER! GAH!) he ended the match 8-17-5, to my 15-5-6.