You vs Your Avatar.

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
Are you kidding? General Zod would thrash my ass. He's Kryptonian, but he doesn't have Superman's morals so not only would he mop the floor with me, he wouldn't show mercy. Also, he would probably defeat my in a battle of wits as well, as he's one of his planet's greatest(though dishonored) generals and I, though a pretty smart guy, am nowhere near him in tactics and strategy. So yeah, Zod would own my ass. Not even close.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
I dunno, it'd be close. Troll face here doesnt look like much of a fighter, but then again neither am I. I'ma just say I have the edge there, but he might be able to anger me and send me into a rage without being able to think clearly. So in the end I would be defeated.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
What is essentially myself as a raccoon. I think I would lose due to any enhanced reflexes and such being part animal would grant you.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
He kicked death in the nuts once.

DEATH...in the NUTS. That's gotta be the most badass thing ever, shit, he was probably a second-technician on purpose because he knew that if he made himself go further he'd eventually wind up climbing the corporate ladder until he was boss of the freakin' universe...and then destroy all life in it!

Dr_Feelgood

Dec 22, 2010
Hm..Me vs My creation...a crazy german nazi doctor in the tf2 world and a crazy german doctor/scientist/vault dweller in the fallout world.

I think he would win. But because I made him..I know his one weakness, his husband. :D Hurt the husband...hurt the wife.

Addz86

Dec 8, 2010
Dude has a sword... and a cape. I'm so boned.

Then again, maybe we should all press the red button XD Pretty sure everyone here could kick the crap out of beiber

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
A battle of smarts-yeah I don't think she'll put up much of a fight.
A physical fight- think she might have me there although if I got in a few good hits I could maybe beat her.

Roselina

Mar 5, 2011
well as both Shunsui Kyōraku and i are peace loving people it would either be a drinking contest (lose at that since I've never drunken in my life) or a girl chasing race which i might win since i've got better charisma with women then him.