You vs Your Avatar.

Aiedail256

Jan 21, 2011
Here's a really easy way that EVERYONE could win: have the contest be a trivia contest, with all the questions being stuff your avatar couldn't possibly know (e.g. if they're dead now IRL, the questions are about stuff that happened after they died; if they're fictional, it's all about the real world not their world)

GaltarDude1138

Jan 19, 2011
Well, shit, If we chose pistols at dawn, I'm solid. However, I'm not sure he has the capacity to accept that challenge, perhaps not even to pronounce the word "yes"

I could also beat him the old-fashioned way, just by picking an area with a load of rooms with doors and cabinets inside those rooms in which to hide in, and then when he'd leave I would win...

However, if it's just fisticuffs, I would say he has the distinct advantage...

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Magicmad5511 said:
OK I've seen a lot of threads to do with avatars on this site so here's one I thought up.

You vs Your Avatar. Who would win in a battle. This can be a battle of intellect, skill or a straight up fight to the death.

For me, my guy is a tank from Warhammer 40K (or at least I think it is) and a guy with a sword. I can't really beat a tank, and I can't outsmart a gun barrel. I think I'm gonna loose.

So, how is it for you?
I'd just turn Gypsy and Cambot against 'em. If that fails...oh, gotta go, we got movie sign!

Zinaxos

Feb 9, 2009
Me vs. Hanners from QC. I don't think we'd fight, she'd just come over and clean my house. Then clean hers, then clean herself.

Wolf Hagen

Jul 28, 2010
Me versus the Vault Tech boy?

I'd prolly have a chance, depending on wich of his multiple personas takes over. ;)

Jodan

Mar 18, 2009
i would loose then get a lecture
One more thing i would also probably end up cleaning his shop and making his dinner

Stoike

Jul 12, 2011
hmm how would i fight ummm whatever mine is i am fairly certain it's a samurai mon(standard)

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
well, i'm fighting a military helicopter. At least this should make the news. "Teenager fights Helicopter" would be an excellent headline.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Well, how about I just don't challenge him to something annnnd he just goes about his business.^^

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
A paladin in Power Armour wielding a chain-gun, loaded with depleted uranium? Sure! Load up the gauss cannon, I'll be about 2 clicks away.

Uhhh, no chance...
Jedoro said:
I. Am fucked. That's all I have to say on that matter.
This made me lol, thank you!

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
"Huh? Whats that noi-"
Then I get skull-fucked beyond belief.

Christ I'd rather fight any Ork or Space Marine then this evil mother fucker.

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
Magicmad5511 said:
OK I've seen a lot of threads to do with avatars on this site so here's one I thought up.

You vs Your Avatar. Who would win in a battle. This can be a battle of intellect, skill or a straight up fight to the death.

For me, my guy is a tank from Warhammer 40K (or at least I think it is) and a guy with a sword. I can't really beat a tank, and I can't outsmart a gun barrel. I think I'm gonna loose.

So, how is it for you?
A battle with myself. TO THE DEATH! Obviously my Avatar would win though. Me in a tux>me any other time

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Hmm... I'm not sure, depends how much poisoned cheese I could get my hands on, and how good he is with that rifle.