You wake up in an RPG

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
the elite beat agents from well... elite beat agents! I can call them when I'm in need and the y will help me save me in a few minuets

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Dr McNinja.
Auron.
Professor Stein.

Chase Yojimbo said:
My own chracters in my book. only two of them though, the third would be some useless dipshit like Justin Bieber as a meat shield.
I have one close enough to match him:

WanderingBiscuits

Apr 19, 2010
1> Dr.Who.
2> Guybrush Threepwood.
and
3> Snarf from Thundercats.

So i could market my travels as an awesome sitcom once we had finished adventuring.

If i was given a forth option it would be the obligatory hot female character.

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
I wake up in a RPG. I'm a goblin. I get slain by the protagonist. Crap.

FetaFrosch

Sep 30, 2008
1.Wrex(Mass effect)
2.Shinigami/Lord Death(soul eater)<-- because he is awesome :D
3.Gordon Freeman (Half life 2)

bladax

Apr 9, 2008
Let me lay this down

First: Leon S Kennedy, I mean come on the guy went through 9 flavors of hell and survives.

Second: Gordan Freeman, See above

Third: Raziel From legacy of Kain Soul Reaver, Able to transcend the physical world, then walk through like a morphed wall, then come back, then kick some ass. Then die, Then come back, then kick ass.

Combined their puzzle skizzils because well it's an RPG, so BAM instant win for any puzzles ever. and if there is someone that insta kills us? send raziel to keep fighting while Gordon, me, and Leon stand back and fuck its shit up with bullets, and rockets.

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
hmm...tricky...etzio from assassins creed 2....ccapt. price from call of duty.....and henry kisinger

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
Well actually, my list would be:

Easy on the eye, a hefty doze of midichlorines (WHY?) and a lightsaber. Can handle things up front as well as being predisposed with a certain level of moral ambiguity which I find very tasty. In!

No door is barrier with Safana in the party and she can use the vital skill "check for traps". Is also very "sensual". I would be a fool to pass up the opportunity.

Every party needs a gunslinger. Isabella shoots the puss of a zombies nose from a mile away and is certain to keep the protagonist dazed and confused with those luscious curves.

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
poiumty said:
2. Minsc (and Boo)

"Do not worry, little girl! Minsc will apply BUTT-KICKING with the BACKHAND OF JUSTICE! Boo will take care of the details."
"Go for the eyes Boo, go for the EYES! HUUUUSK!"
"squeeek squeek"

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
Plurralbles said:
how about just the Trine group? they seem to be decent.
Decent indeed, but sadly lacking in the guns department. Fireball spell not withstanding.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Ziadaine said:
Dr McNinja.
Auron.
Professor Stein.

Chase Yojimbo said:
My own chracters in my book. only two of them though, the third would be some useless dipshit like Justin Bieber as a meat shield.
I have one close enough to match him:
Well Hope wasn't completely useless. He atleast manned up along with the story as Lightning became a pussy. He turned out to be the only likable character while all the rest were dipshit emo's. But yes, i would still use him as a meatshield since my two characters are Gods. :D