Young South Korean Men Revolt Against Feminism in South Korea

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Well, the Korean MRAs got who they wanted.

God help them

The food standards and minimum wage comments are stupid enough to stand on their own but I’d kind of like to drill down on that 120 hour work week. That’s either working every hour of every day in the five day working week or the working week is extended to all seven days with charitably seven hours free a day. And those seven hours being used for anything other than sleep will mean their work force will burn out and die or go mad within six months.

Like did this guy fail remedial mathematics or is genuinely just fucking deranged?

Last edited:

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
The food standards and minimum wage comments are stupid enough to stand on their own but I’d kind of like to drill down on that 120 hour work week. That’s either working every hour of every day in the five week working week or the working week is extended to all seven days with charitably seven hours free a day. And those seven hours being used for anything other than sleep will mean their work force will burn out and die or go mad within six months.

Like did this guy fail remedial mathematics or is genuinely just fucking deranged?
He was a lawyer and let me tell you: the stereotype that lawyers can't do math is sadly true in so many cases.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
He was a lawyer and let me tell you: the stereotype that lawyers can't do math is sadly true in so many cases.
I've taught medicine and biological sciences, and perhaps rather more worryingly, a lot of them can't do maths either.

Seriously, I've been asked for a calculator in an exam where the only calculation required (albeit only a component of getting the right answer) was 4 x 40.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
The food standards and minimum wage comments are stupid enough to stand on their own but I’d kind of like to drill down on that 120 hour work week. That’s either working every hour of every day in the five day working week or the working week is extended to all seven days with charitably seven hours free a day. And those seven hours being used for anything other than sleep will mean their work force will burn out and die or go mad within six months.

Apparently, any presidential candidate not saying 100+ hr work week is seen as bad in SK

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I've taught medicine and biological sciences, and perhaps rather more worryingly, a lot of them can't do maths either.

Seriously, I've been asked for a calculator in an exam where the only calculation required (albeit only a component of getting the right answer) was 4 x 40.
So, I used to work with a pharmacist. Dosages written out by doctors were constantly wrong. Likely deadly wrong

As far as I understand, they have a massive folder (probably database now) that told them about dosage and they kept trying to kill their patients. I've heard similar stories from nurses

Reactions: CM156