Your afterlife is a universe of your choice

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
TheDarkEricDraven said:
To the people saying Equestria: All the girls would be horses!
actually everyone's a small horse :p

*looks at own avatar* yeah, I'd go to,

Scarim Coral said:
Equestria (before any non Brony judge, as far as I seen it's in harmony and without fear of conflict like war or being mugged etc)
for more or less that reason, plus the ruler isn't a twat like we have here -.-

but failing that, i choose my 2 MMO's of choice
City of Heroes (if i can go in as my Energy melee/invulnerability brute)
OR
Vindictus (only if i can be my Fiona, no i don't care that its gender swapping, she kicks 31 flavors of ass, and is a Dark Knight)
i <3 that trans

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
Hands down the Pokemon Universe

Just think about it. The worst problems in the world get solved on a regular basis by 10 year olds, and aside from 1 or 2 pokemon related mafia's there is no crime whatsoever.

Just gonna enjoy the peace....as well as ruthlessly train the shit out of my pokemon.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
No contest: Pokemon. I'd wake up as a kid either right as I'm beginning my Pokemon Journey or, a couple of years before. It would be awesome to roam around the world, catching Pokemon and making money by battling random people on the side of the road. All while foiling the plans of random "Teams".

MoosieMann

Nov 18, 2009
azukar said:
Ehehehe, imagine if the afterlife was the MINECRAFT universe! Complete with Lord Notch supplying it with consistent updates!

Just picture the things you could build with unlimited time on your hands...
That'sssSSSSsss a nice universe you've got there....

OT: Pokemon. Because who doesn't want to trap animals in airtight metal balls and make them battle to the death for your amusement and monetary benefit.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Star Wars when it was the old republic, less angsty jedi there...

OR

I could certainly get comfortable in the STALKER Universe since apparently despite the zone being a shitfest the world is actually better.

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
The universe in which Doralious and associates takes place in. Speaking of that, why do you refuse to give us new episodes? We were promised that it would be a short break! rage!

B-Rye

Jan 19, 2010
The Journeyman Project universe. Space, timetravel, etc. Look it up, seriously.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
As long as I get re-spawn - TF2 probably, if not then maybe new Vegas if only so I can carry around an insane number of items.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
I was going to say equestria, but after this
Im not so sure its safe there...

So, Halos post war, seriously they have some rocking places to visit!

6urk17s

Nov 16, 2010
Either Freelancer Discovery or MLP:FiM universe, yet I could settle also for Star Trek or W40K. FD, W40K and ST because I get the chance to be an Admiral in a space Navy, while MLP:FiM because, well, ponies. Also, can I choose to be Over-Powered Immortal being or just a plain simple mortal?

Feb 28, 2008
The universe of Peter F. Hamilton's Commonwealth Saga. I could still live on Earth, except I would live forever, be even more good looking (perhaps less arrogant...), and generally have a fantastic time of it all.

And hopefully not get killed in any of the intergalactic wars of stuff. That would be less fantastic.