Marvel
Minecraft
Mass Effect
Mobius (Sonic)

The fact that all of these start with M is a coincidence

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
Unless I got to pick what I wanted to be and start at an epic level (at which point I would choose Forgotten Realms or the DC Universe / 80's Marvel Universe) I would probably choose a peaceful universe like the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon universe.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
pre-war fallout (2067 ish)
this one in the future mixed with the GITS universe
can,t I choose this universe?

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Miles000 said:
1. Equestria
Curse you Miles, you ninja'd me in the first post!

*Grumbles*

OT: Hmmm... Cyrodiil. That kind of fantasy setting just speaks to me. Either that or the Fallout Universe. Since it's the afterlife, I'd be able to respawn I assume, so I could do all sorts of stuff.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
either Equestria (Pony up all the things!)
or Ace Combat-verse(strike fear in my Enemies's hearts with a Tiger striped F-22!!!)
(Damnit, now I want a Rainbow Dash paint scheme for Ace Combat :( )

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
Mahora academy. An all girl ladder school... with mages!(and robots, ghosts, demons, dragons, evil guys, librarys, monsters, martians, knights, vampires, witches ect.) win.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Sexy Devil said:
Just saying that there's a surefire way to not get killed in the Warcraft Universe - live in Darnassus. That place matters so little that Deathwing didn't even move close to it while he was breaking the world.
Not a bad idea. And if I were a cross-faction vendor I'd be all the safer... *rubs chin*

Wait a minute... damned achievements.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
Serious answer - to the time period where i was in the last year of high school. it was a great time and after it the world kinda got grey.

not so serious answer - a sci-fi universe similar to mass effect, warhammer 40k, starcraft but probably with less imminant war.

Monkeybald

Nov 13, 2010
Dragon Ball/early Dragon Ball Z world. Train while wearing a weighted turtle shell and then be able to jump 1000 feet afterwards? I'm okay with this.

Stuntcrab

Apr 2, 2010
1: The S.T.AL.K.E.R. universe
- It would just be awesome
2: The fallout universe
- Not as fun as STALKER, but still fun
3: command and conquer tiberium universe (Before EA bought out westwood and screwed it all up)
- Heck, I would love to have fun in the good ol' C&C universe

X123Lewis123X

Jul 26, 2009
by jove i would love to live in the world of warcraft universe!! when i die i just run back to my body, i get bad-ass looking things to wear, i get to heal myself and people, i get to solo huge dragons, i get to cast freaking magic, i would love this.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!

Persona 4, Blue Drop, or Black★Rock Shooter. I suppose there are others, but whatever.

Slowpool

Jan 19, 2011
Forgotten Realms or Star Wars.

Do we become powerful individuals, or do we keep only whatever abilities we have in life?