Your afterlife is a universe of your choice

Mestraal

Jan 18, 2010
Psychonauts, yes. Well, only if I had the mind powers. Otherwise it'd be just a zany, zany world.
I guess Pokemon would be pretty cool, and Mass Effect. Just for the space travel.
Oh, oh, or Arcanum. Steampunk, gotta love it, with a choice for magic if I'm feeling fancy.

EDIT: And The Land of Ooo! How could I overlook that!? Adventure Time! =D

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
The cultureverse- a life of hedonistic pleasure, every whim and desire cated for with no responsibility at all.

Dresdenverse- universe maybe pretty damn dark but Ive been reading the books again, would be kinda awesome in a terrifying way.

Bishop99999999

Dec 6, 2007
TheDarkEricDraven said:
To the people saying Equestria: All the girls would be horses!
AWWW YEEAAAHHH-

I mean...I didn't...they do look kinda...if you're open minded...

*Jumps out window*

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
The Saints Row universe, why, all that crazy stuff going on, that would be fun, also running a gang is awesome!

No see you guys later. *Gets into STAG jet and leaves*

pln9fos

Mar 17, 2010
Easy, the Kung Fu Panda universe; I'm bloody obsessed with said franchise at the moment, which is ironic, considering I first thought the movie was gonna suck xD

Justice4L

Aug 24, 2011
Probably the generic anime universe. Where everything is cutesy and happy. That would be awesome. I also wouldn't mind Naruto, becoming a ninja would be incredible.

Fanta Grape

Aug 17, 2010
Phas said:
Fanta Grape said:
A universe where TF2 didn't get the polycount update ...
What's so bad about this polycount update?
1. Unbalanced class set bonuses. Valve said they'd never let hats change the game.

2. Crates. I've gotten so many ****ing useless crates.

3. Trading. A good idea in theory but when mixed with hats, assholes on the internet and a whole hat economy then it ends up being a game where half the people on it aren't actually playing.

4. The style changed. TF2 has a really good sense of humour but at the polycount update, it seemed to go far more cartoony than it already was. I do like hats but that's because they were subtle. Baker's boy, billycock, fedora are all subtle but very nice. An umbrella hat with swirling love hearts on the other hand totally clashes with the style.

5. Useless weapons and untested weapons. Many people are calling the short-stop over powered, mad milk got a nerf almost immediately, sydney sleeper works terribly with bushwaka, darwin's danger shield has nothing to do with the sniper.

6. The store. I actually do love the idea of the store and people with some money to spare won't feel alienated by not having the weapons everyone else has. The downside? Valve realised that in order to make a continuous income, they had to keep on releasing new items very frequently. Thus an over-saturation of untested and unbalanced weapons.

It wasn't an entire bad update, and some of the ideas behind it are great, but the execution was handled just so damn poorly. Yesterday when valve servers weren't working and everyone was using the default weapons, many people I played with were telling me how good it was. People were playing the objective, no one was AFK from trading, weak classes weren't stacked, there weren't any cheap weapons being used. There's a lot wrong with TF2 right now and on public servers, it won't change.

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
The Mass Effect Universe. And I´m Shepard. As a Vanguard. In ME2. Paragorn. And the LI is Liara.

If this isn´t paradise, nothing is.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Equestria would be my personal one.

If any of my friends asked me though(they don't know I'm a brony) then I'd say
Minecraft.
You could build anything you wanted.

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
I have a large selection to pick from my top universes(Too many Mangas, too many books, too many cartoons, too many games), fortunately I don't need to make a difficult choice, as they're all overshadowed by my love of the Star Wars universe.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
DC universe, this is not really a question!

Of course a DC universe that does not get rewritten once every 10 years, that would ruin the experience (or maybe help it, if it's for eternity).