- Your Ancestry? -

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
I'm an American of almost completely German descent. My dad's side is all German and my mom's side is almost all German. There's a little bit of Irish in there and maybe a little bit of French, but not entirely sure. The most interesting thing I've heard about my ancestry is that I could be a descendant of a member of Jesse James' gang. Yee-haw! Time for me to go prepare for trouble! Just don't ask me to make it double.

Raikov

Mar 1, 2010
Swedish for at least 600 years, on both sides. I might have a Viking ancestor! Which would be totally awesome.

IncindiaryPickle

Aug 20, 2009
The only special thing I know about my ancestry is that my paternal grandfather was a srongman/weightlifter from Italy. I'm also told he was on the cover of Time magazine, as well.

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
As far as my grandma's family tree grows, my oldest known ancestor was a christian warrior of Greek descent from the coastal parts of Asia. He abandoned his unit and settled down in a Greek island as a priest. Other than that I know nothing more about my ancestry :p

Syndarr

Mar 28, 2008
Dutch on my dad's side, specifically Frisian Dutch, and Russian Jewish on my mom's. I think there's some Polish thrown in there too somewhere, though I'm not sure exactly where.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I was born in Canada.
my dad is part Slovak and either polish or Ukrainian
my mum is english and Scottish as far back as she knows (her dad was born in Scotland and imigrated to Canada)

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Okay so I can trace my family to the following things: Australian Aboriginal, British, Scottish, French, and German, and those are just the ones I can confirm for the last 6 generations. I know two parts of the family tree back farther though.

I'm pretty much a standard Australian mutt.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
My ancestory is mainly italian, italian, italian, italian, mixed with a little german and a wee bit o' irish.

Jun 24, 2009
Mostly English with a large bit of German.

I would probably live in England, because on my father's side I can trace my family back to the battle of Hastings.

MutetheDrunk

Oct 5, 2009
Well, I am "Taiwanese", technically "Chinese", because (i think) my (great?)grandparents moved from mainland sometimes before the 1950s. Mostly because the cultural stuff we practice is more related to the practices in China.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
i probably wouldn't have been born since one of my parents is from Canada and the other is from new Zealand if i had to trace it back either England France Ireland Or a pacific island somewhere just shows what a mongrel i am :)