your avatar as a weapon

Bon_Clay

Aug 5, 2010
Don Quixote Doflamingo has got some seriously deadly powers, being able to control other people like puppets would make him a pretty good bodyguard. Works well for me.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Quaxar said:
Donna Noble? Eh, could be worse... it could be Amy. Plus with Donna involved I might be able to attract a wild Doctor!
Which Amy?

Their is Amy Rose (from Sonic), Amy Whinehouse (from my dumpster) that goth Amy (from Wario Ware)...

Which utterly useless person were you refering to?

Deshin

Aug 31, 2010
Mine wins.

Seriously, can anyone top dropping the MOON on someone? That's in a whole league of overkill on its own!

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
Dude, no matter where you go, whatever direction you run. My avatar always gets you.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Bon_Clay said:
Don Quixote Doflamingo has got some seriously deadly powers, being able to control other people like puppets would make him a pretty good bodyguard. Works well for me.
Ah, you got Don eh? Well, I have Luffy. And, well, depending on how the next few One Piece chapters go, he could be extremely overpowered. If not, well....I guess I have to deal with that annoying son of a ***** and his ADHD. Plus, I'd be broke trying to feed him. This is seeming worse and worse teh more I think about it......

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I'm not sure how useful a fox would be in a zombie apocalypse. He has claws :p

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Damn! My avatar used to be one of the super agents from Crackdown.
Now it's just a companion cube...

icame

Aug 4, 2010
SO i get a piece of black paper that says too many stupid people on it...maybe they'll laugh when i try to give one of them a paper cut and i can get away...

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
I have a reality altering girl with near-unlimited knowledge... I should be perfectly fine.

KoSTHB

Aug 7, 2010
so i get a robotic teddy bear samurai fueled with revenge, i'll just tell him the zombie killed his master :)

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I get the living incarnation of might and valor and fear. Awesome.
Heil the Sangheili.