your avatar as a weapon

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
If my avatar is a virtual representation of me, does that mean I get myself as my bodyguard?

So confused, at least when my brain explodes from thinking about it the zombies won't get a snack.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
Sweet, I get a ferret endowed with all the powers of the internet. I can start by pwn-ing, then rofl-ing them into the ground, then finish off with shoop da woop!

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I get... Ayu.

I think I'm going to be the bodyguard instead of her...

Apr 2, 2009
Treeinthewoods said:
If my avatar is a virtual representation of me, does that mean I get myself as my bodyguard?

So confused, at least when my brain explodes from thinking about it the zombies won't get a snack.
You get the avatar of yourself, yes. So there are now 2 of you.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
An abstract emblem I threw together in Flash would be an awful weapon in pretty much any combat situation.

Helimocopter

Oct 5, 2009
So do i get the power of nothing?
which is basically the power of everything?

or am i just boned beyond boned

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I get Boris Johnson? Sweet, he can chase down any enemies on his bike, stutter at them, call them oiks and disrupt their free health service. At least there'll be more buses for me to escape on.

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
Yup, i'm gona be just fine.

Unless the zombies are a mutagenic/parasitic race from an another galaxy that can only be killed by destroying their food source.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
A half-naked bald man with epic beard and drill-like eyes summoning Mechs using sheer willpower?

Yeah, I'll take that.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
so I have a 13 year old girl who can manipulate events in the real world over the internet... that's awesome...

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Arkved Bloodbane said:
Treeinthewoods said:

You get the avatar of yourself, yes. So there are now 2 of you.
Since you get the killer marine with mega lightning claws is it cool if we hang out with you? My avatar doesn't even have any weapons...

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
So I get 5 guys bashing zombies with their guitars. If L4D2 is to is to be believed I'll do aright.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Ahlycks said:
Fabian Stetter said:
I...AM...SOOOOO...DEAD!
god dammit. change your avatar. i swear, all the new people have this fucking avatar! good thing the avatar police is here.

here, go to this site and get a new fucking avatar
http://senorgif.com

or use one of these if you need a ZP avatar for some reason

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=zero+punctuation+avatars&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=709

anyway, i would easily survive. it's a fucking spinzaku, no one can stand up to its might.
THERE you are, I was looking for you on this thread.