your avatar as a weapon

Sheamus

Mar 28, 2009
well I get a Faun, which I guess could help me fight zombies or, after I die, send me to the underworld where I'd be a prince or something. that would be sweet.

amppi1236

Jul 27, 2009
A small black doll bent on taking over the world with his army of lookalikes and advanced technology... Sweet...

Alita_99

Jan 28, 2010
Oh boy, I have a cute cyborg girl who can fight with a form of deadly martial arts and cut stuff up with plasma jets emanating from her fingertips.

I'm good.

Vet2501

Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
Nov 9, 2009
So I get the Green Ranger as a body guard, and by extention, the Dragonzord. I'll be invincible!

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
eggy32 said:
Nice, I get the cynical, people hating, bastard that is Bernard Black to guard me in an apocalypse. I guess it would be funny before we both die.
he would kick ass in a zombie apocolybse
zombie: brains
Bernard: don't talk to me
zombie: brains!!!! (lunches at Bernard)
Bernard:(smacks zombie in face with wine bottle) you just made me waste wine!!!
the rest is to horrific to describe the few remaining zombie tell stories of the black death that started in Ireland and spread to whip out all zombie near places that served alcohol.

SolomonG679

Sep 13, 2010
Sweet I have my own private army from the future, which i will command from within the titan. I will be among the living when its all over.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
chromewarriorXIII said:
KingPiccolOwned said:
chromewarriorXIII said:
Ponch said:
chromewarriorXIII said:
So I get a ton of awesome people as body guards? Sophitia, Mugen, Spike, Lelouch, Lloyd, and Felix. I don't think there's anything that could stand against me.
I beg to differ.
How so? The guardian of a Greek God, a samurai, a bounty hunter, a kid who can control people and is an expert strategist, an incredibly strong swordsman, and another really strong swordsman with the power of earth. I don't think even your Wolverine and Batman could beat that.
What about Azathoth?
I don't know who that is *googles* A diety? Yeah, I might be in a little trouble but some of them have killed the equivalent of gods. So, I don't know.
Yes, but that isn't the important part. The important part is what he does, or has, depending on how you look at it, which is power cosmic (truly infinite power).

Johnny Reb

Sep 12, 2010
Well shit i sure am glad i have the greatest American General of all time protecting my ass. I mean come on, would any of you fuck with Gen. Lee

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
My falling giraffe would make an exellent diversion!

Edit: god damn .gif why aren't you moving?