Your avatar is making sexual advances on you! What now?

Executor78

Apr 24, 2011
Oh great, I forgot to wipe HK-47's female programming, and why is it in the Handmaiden's Dancer outfit? This is why I should never screw around with HK-47's programming. I don't know which is scarier, HK-47 trying to kill me or trying to seduce me.

Aug 28, 2010
Lord Mountbatten Reborn said:
How on earth do I see myself advancing on myself?
Facing the same issue. How could a south park version of me ever be dressed in provocative clothing to begin with? 0o

Besides, my avatar is too stoned to be able to seduce me. I'd share his joint, though. ^^

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Hmmmm, what a conundrum. On the one hand, I'm straight in a committed relationship...on the other hand, David Tennant is an extremely sexy man....and with me trying to break into acting, he could help me a lot...

snappydog

Sep 18, 2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alternatively, cue a burlesque version of One-Winged Angel and let him have his way, because let's face it, there will be no stopping him.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Well this is sort of a Paradox because my Avatar would expect pay upfront first for EVERYTHING. I would just neglect to pay him and everything would go back to as it should be.

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
First thing I would do is put him out. Anything after that I am not sure, more them like I would politely decline and offer him some burn cream.

PleaseDele

Oct 30, 2010
Nocta-Aeterna said:
"Dude, you are already married, to a woman, also you are DEAD"
Doin it with Selan in the afterlife. AAAAAAAWWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!

I can't believe I actually just saw a Lufia/Estpolis avatar. So few people know about it :O

OT:

Im coming on to myself... I'd applaud the other me for his arrogance and thank him for the egoboost, but I'm just too shocked about having found my clone to bend over or dish out....