Your avatar is making sexual advances on you! What now?

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
He must have already seen the ending...

Still must have been some crazy route progression if it ends with provocative clothing and seducing

BigDeadMushy

May 4, 2011
The7Sins said:
Then I'd go out and have a bit of "fun" with him after having him teach me the best way to snipe people.

you know what they say...

you're gunna groan...

snipers can go all day without firing a round

well I warned you.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
Suarga said:
Allow the loving grasp of Electric Six to come over me.
I approve of this. Not many Electric Six fans around these days.

OT: I honestly don't know... It's Deadpool. If I tried to run he would probably just shoot me. I suppose I could always cross my fingers and hope the voices in his head talk him out of it.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Truly-A-Lie said:
Well firstly I need to clarify whether or not my avatar in this instance would count as a logo, or Captain Hammer. Because if it's a logo, I don't really know how that would work.
If it's Captain Hammer, well, it could be worse. I mean, it is Nathan Fillion.
If Nathan Fillion made sexual advances at me, I would gladly accept. I mean, as you said, it is Nathan Fillion

OT: "No! Hal! What are you... what, what are you doing with that... oh god... you've constructed a giant NOOOOOOO! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!"

TheMagicIndian

May 11, 2011
I'd have to be cautious of her spring-loaded boxing glove but hell yea, I'd hit it all day long. I'd just hope she doesn't pull a guitar out of my head mid-coitus. That might be a bit weird.

I'm surprised at the amount of pony acceptance in this thread.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
"I'm not sure how I feel about this Hugh Laurie/Gordon Freeman."

"..."

"I mean, you've been my avatar for such a long time. It just seems kinda weird."

"..."

"I've never had these kinds of feelings before, you know. I mean, I'm just some internet user and you're just the fusion of a badass physicist and a mysoginistic doctor. But you keep making me have these feelings!"

"..."

"Freeman Laurie, I..."

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Once again
It's a ravenous, Man-eating cupcake with a taste for blood.
How did this happen?
But i suppose i would...
KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
From a moogle?!
Can moogles even be sexual?

I don't know. Probably leave quickly, swear of all forms of alchol for the rest of my life and check myself into a pyschiatrist.

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Run away as fast as I can, and sell the story as horror movie plot.

Edit: Coincidentally changed my avatar. And I'd be all over that spirit healer. If she had a body.