Your Avatar is your face

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Perpetual derping whilst always having a really weird drug trip. What could anyone do to get that punishment!

Also, what do you guys think of my avatar? I think it's pretty good. Thanks to TimeLord for resizing and the background :)

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
Well the only differences are that I now have blonde hair and now look like I'm from an anime.
I can live with that.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Well crap, and I thought a normal neck cramp was bad. This will also get bad when when I have to take a shower or my ear itches, but at least I have a great poker face and I can sleep standing up a lot easier.

kouriichi said:

Yeah, i guess im comfortable with that.
My bad for trollololing all over people on xbox live.
That was supposed to be trolling?

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Hooray!
Now I can see who is a brony without asking them. Just look out for people running in fear.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
God dam, well I guess there is worse than pinkimi-
Wait I pressed the red button yesterday, meaning I see my avatar as, Justin Bieber.

Fucking hell.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
AAAAH OH MY GOD I CAN'T SEE!

WHERE'S MY NOSE?! I CAN'T BREATHE!

of course you won't hear any of this. Machine-gun hands don't have mouths, so i would just flap around and choke to death.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
My face is a mystery to everyone except that I have beady red eyes and a sharp, toothy smile. Also I now love meat buns...

Brainpalm

Apr 17, 2010
I would be the guy who got so disappointed at something stupid that someone did he put his hand through his own face and got it stuck, so now he has to walk around with his hand stick out the back of his head, which in hindsight would be a pretty silly thing, so it could be like karma for being rude to someone or something. I'm sure i could find a way to make money from my unique "condition" however, as well as making use of it to make people who do stupid shit feel shame.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
[HEADING=1]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/HEADING]

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
My head is now an entire dragon.

While this may be totally awesome, I think I may see a few downsides to this.