Your Avatar is your face

Vamantha

Aug 2, 2011
I think the world would want to eat my soft, delicious, adorable face. :<
At least I would be cute and smell good.
As for a job I think I would be forever running for my life or become a hopping cat toast hermit.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
So my face would be a trolls body. I'd look like some weird WoW version of the human centipede. Don't mess with the voodoo.

ComNetCom

Feb 4, 2011
I'm sure I'd receive a lot more random kicks from people looking at my face.

Amount of kicks near pits increases by 500%

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
My avatar is now my face?... I- I don't even know... Vagitargoth will consume you all.

wackymon said:
My head is a potato...
wow...
I am now dead..
or you are GLaDOS, which is awesome.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I have now grown 1000 times more manly, and look like Solid Snake! In fact I AM Solid Snake!

I also for some reason am wearing a Stampunk costume over my regular Octocamo sneaking suit...

Well, I would definately get some looks, but who cares! I look like Solid-Fucking-Snake!!

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
....I have an N7 bunny for a face.

Um...ok...Wait, what? How the hell does that work?

Captcha says I'm ndnbarr. What does that mean, captcha?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
So...does this mean i now sound like Crispin Freeman? Please tell me i sound like Crispin Freeman now cause, seriously, that would make my situation about ten times more awesome.

Still, i have no issues with this and i foresee that things can only lead to awesome with a face like this.

ulzugot

Aug 8, 2011
Hell yes! Devil Dinosaur head! With a revolver, glass of champagne, and smoking jacket! Awesome. Now I am unstoppable and ladies will find me irresistible. I would be able to finally start my plan of taking over the world...

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
I'm a teenage girl who is also a master hacker. Although in truth, I'm a twenty something male with a rudimentary understanding of computers. At least I can play the irony card. :>

PhantomEcho

Nov 25, 2011
"He once infiltrated the enemy base, and -defended- their flag.

Everyone at the party knows him... by a different name.

He's a multi-billionaire executive level, two-time Oscar-nominated, Nobel Prize winning Rhodes Scholar and anonymous hacker... but only on the weekends.

Phantom Echo is... the most incognito man in the world."

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
*Looks at avatar*

I'm constantly smoking a pipe and looking like I just cracked the most smart-ass joke ever?

Me Gusta.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
I would have to go around fighting criminals with my enchanted jai-alai glove, and I'm fine with that.

Sordin

Aug 5, 2011
My head is now a large robot...but it can fly so it wouldn't weigh down and I have an extra set of limbs that can shoot electricity and my head can turn invisible so wait I can't see a downside to this.