Your Avatar vs Yourself

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
She would bust out the most unfathomable time travel theories at me that would require some suspension of disbelieve, but my mind will be blown away before I realise the fridge logic.

Fatality.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Once, this would have been Me VS Me. Now, however, it would appear to be Me VS Natalie the Fade. Which would be fairly tough, given that she's a nigh immortal ghost/zombie/thing (albeit exceptionally cute ;D) who feeds on human flesh in order to gain further sustenance. Now, if I was an Angelic, I'd have less of a problem. Just blast her with my magic powers (no, wait, that's just Mac). Okay, maybe I would be totally screwed... :p

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
it is neo vs agents so im really got no chance i couldn't take on either neo or agents im am getting my ass kicked!

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
My avatar has the disadvantage of limited sight and being sideways, but he is still me. Honestly I have no idea how that fight might turn out. Although we'd probably resort to a video game battle instead of a physical one.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
Me vs Myself wearing my favourite clothes. My avatar would win because I wouldn't want to damage my smoking jacket.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Me vs Travis Touchdown? Damnit... My only defence would be "Hey, Im not even ranked as anything! Killing me is meaningless!" Hopefully he'll agree...?

Aug 17, 2009
I'm not only fighting one of history's greatest bad-asses, but I think the Prussian/German Army would have something to say if I survived.