Your avatars?

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Sometimes you pick your first avatar and keep it forever,sometimes you change it,what have your avatars been and how often do you change them?

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
I went through a few before i got to this one. Always been of dad from the Dad flash series though, first two were stills and this third one is an animated of my second. Im pretty content with it and i cant see me changing it in the forseeable future. Unless i reach gone gonzo. Then i might.

Enemy Of The State

May 31, 2010
My first avatar was a silhouette of a soldier holding an AUG from MW2.

I like Lenin Cat, but he may change if I see something I like.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
i cant remember what my Avatar was before my last on, i was planning on the Cobra Commander to be my Only Avatar, but now, guess not, i've only had 3 avatars in the year and a half i've been on the site.

SomeBoredGuy

Nov 18, 2009
This is my third avatar. My first was that "BOOM HEADSHOT" gif from Pure Pwnage, my second was a gif from "Crabs" by Weebl and my current one is Spoony's transformation into Dr. Insano in Kickassia.

I don't change often, but I'd like to point anyone thinking of changing to the awesome guys at the Avatar Store.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
1st: I had a Vivi avatar, because I had just beaten FF9
2nd: I had my Dragon Age character, because I had just beaten DA
3rd: I had my Lamb of God avatar which cycled through all the band members then had the band logo, because I was obsessed with them at the time
4th: I had a clip from the Lamb of God Set to Fail video which had Randy screaming, same reason as above.
5th: I can't remember the next one
6th: I had a clip from Cradle of Filth's Her Ghost in the Fog which had the old guy's eyes in the beginning, because I love that song.
7th: I had this spinning face thingy. I found the original picture on google then I just made the face spin. Then I changed the face to a PRIATE symbol
8th: My avatar I have now. It's from The Libertine from Depp's monologue in the beginning, because I love the movie.

Madpotator

Jun 29, 2009
I have been using two avatars on various sites recently: a Batman avatar from one of the Amazons Attack comic book issues and a creepy Ask That Guy avatar from the video called Ask That Guy VIOLATES Ma-Ti. Here I've had a default Mario avatar since I joined but I just changed it. Now I have a Freakazoid avatar pretty much everywhere. I don't know why, I just randomly decided to make an avatar of him.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
This is my 3rd Avatar, they don't really differ that much to be honest.

Cornish

Mar 19, 2010
Had a few before; some unknown art work and a concept drawing of Folklore; but I've settled on this one for now...

4nthr4x

Jun 5, 2010
I'm using this avatar since 2004, on every site/forum that I'm a member of.

I even have it as a poster in my room ^^

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
My first avatar was Master Asia, my second avatar was Phil Ken Sebben. I've had this one for a couple of months.

Nyrad01

Nov 25, 2009
Had a few, but I always stick to Fallout (or Vault) Boy because he's awesome :)

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
My first avatar was Matsuda from Death Note, then I had my Xbox Live avatar for quite some time, now I have it as the album cover for Scenes From a Memory by Dream Theater, one of my all time favourite albums.

rex922

Sep 30, 2009
i think i had a mudkip before this but now i change it to this
what is this?
cookie for right answer