rex922 said:
i think i had a mudkip before this but now i change it to this
what is this?
cookie for right answer
yay for doomsday arcademama
would love to give you a cookie if he knew how to link pictures

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
I think this is my second avatar. Both of the ones I've used were also my Xbox Live Gamer pics. I like this one; it looks cool, it's simple, and says what I like.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I started out with Eclipse from Demon Diary, and he tends to be my standard when ever I feel bored.

I moved on to his pupil Raenef for a while,again he has come back every so often.

I did have a few Wild Arm's avatars for a while but I really didn't care for them, So I switched to a cute pic of Naoto for a bit.

Then witched to the guys from P4 cross dressing.

Right now it's Fukka because I really like Fukka, though I'll probably change it because for some reason I always change my avatar after posting in threads about them.

EDIT: Knew I would Now it's Dr.Mcninja high fiving a turkey. Why because it's awesome.

ARatherHandsomeGent

Jan 24, 2010
My first avatar was a highland cow space man playing the guitar (made on paint), then a picture of Winston Churchill with a gun, and now the sexy top hat and moustache you see before you.

s0denone

Apr 25, 2008
In now more than 2 years, the smiling cow has been on the loose.
It will never change, for it is the cow of win!

vaderaider

Nov 2, 2009
I have had a couple, But know i'm sticking to the werewolf.
A couple of people have said it's pretty cool.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Well, I've been through quite a few avatars, and every single one of them except for the ones I got given on the nuke my avatar game, have been of vault boy.

This is the first one I had, when I joined I had to go through all the avatars in the options, and I chose this one, I liked it so I kept it until march 2009, when I got the next one.

I got this one from te great fanboy, for march madness, I kept using variations of this for about a year.

The second variation, with the genre wars zombie brain and the remembrance day poppy.

Christmas variation.

My first nuke my avatar one.

Then I got bored with those old avatars, so I went to the lovely avatar store to get some new ones, they made me a bunch, which is very kind of them.

The second one they made for me. I will occasionally swap between each of the avatars they made me.

The first of a set of vault boy dr. Strangelove ones they made me.

Then they added an explosion.

Special one for my birthday.

One sleek optimised for me so it fit under the new 200KB restrictions.

My current nuke my avatar one.

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
I've had...
1) Edgeworth from Phoenix Wright, used on two seperate occasions
2) The one I am using now, a gif of Renji and Byakuya from Bleach; I'm using it again because with my PubClub subscription I could use the original size and you can actually read the words
3) Sten from Dragon Age, captioned with STEN DISAPPROVES
4) Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes fame, making a bunch of silly faces

The Bleach avatar is fine until I find something better.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
reg42 said:
3rd: I had my Lamb of God avatar which cycled through all the band members then had the band logo, because I was obsessed with them at the time
4th: I had a clip from the Lamb of God Set to Fail video which had Randy screaming, same reason as above.
I remember those two!

The first one I had was suspicously similar to Mr. Pandah's, so I changed it to my trippy avatar.

I then changed it to hitler playing a banjo, but it didn't move and I was sad...

I reused my trippy one, but it now had a random exploding head,

Later, I found my current one, and the story ends. I have three more saved on my computer should the need arise.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
I've had 3 avatars, first was the Opeth symbol, second was my Xbox live avatar, and my third and current one is Michael Corleone from the Godfather films, because he's just fucking cool.

ShadowofaAirmen

Nov 20, 2009
had 1 other befor my current and only changed becuse some one else had it and dont wana feel like im copying some one ntm..Kallen from Code Geass is a smexy women.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I get the feeling this one's gonna stick, at least until I can get an Elite model in Halo: Reach with the same color scheme.
This is just my identity.