Your avatars?

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
This has been my avatar for ages and until I don't find anything more amusing this one will stay.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
I used to use anime avatars, but this site didn't care for them (even when I changed the avas' size and compression), so I went with the ava(s) I use here & only intend to interchange with similar ones.

So yeah, I'll always be the chick with the "band in venetian masks" avas.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Palademon said:
My avatar is one of the default ones because I like Disgaea. I would like to have a more unique personal avatar, but I suck at image programmes or drawing. I also dont like taking people's work off the internet.
Ignoring the fact that your current avatar is still another (maybe even multiple) person's work, and you did get it off the internet.

Mine is actually from LICD (Least I Could Do), a popular webcomic's T-shirt store, the design on one of the shirts there, edited into avatar form, first into a winter-themed one by the beloved ex-resident-Photoshop master, Fanboy, and then edited by me into a summer-themed one, with changed colours in the background, and some new animation.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
I don't change my avatars often. On here, I originally had one of The Maxx, then one of Kirakishou, and now I have this one.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
They have almost always been cute Asian girls.Anime girls.
Or that one with the split tongue.You know the one.

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
On this site, I've only had two. Both of Pokémon. The first was an anthro picture of Arron, and now I have this one. I only change mine when I find something I like, and I'm tired of my current one.

f0re1gn

DON'T PANIC
Jan 21, 2009
I like mine cuz it makes people smile ^_^ Usually. Before I've had just some random pics I made myself or random pretty scenery.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
I had a bunch before settling on the skull with the tophat, monocle, and spinny background, which I kept for a while.

And then I made my current one, which I also plan to keep for a while.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I have had 2 so far.

<spoiler=My First Avatar>http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8933/oiresized.gif

As well as my current one.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
Well, I first had Jesus punching a T-rex, but that was to small to see, then I had a gorilla with a snake, but then I got my dnacing cat, and I just can't find anything I'd want more.

Odd Water

Mar 6, 2010
Too many to even think about. Usually its some head shot of some furry drawing or dragon. Currently an otter head. I want an animated one but don't know how to do it myself. I've got a cute one of a hand tickling a baby otter as it rolls on its back. Just melts ya face with deadly cuteness.

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
I had an old sprite of Charizard with "Rawr" written at the bottom for a while, but one day I suddenly had an urge to change to a picture of a thylacine (For giggles), saw this one and was hooked.
I've considered changing it to a picture from LoZ:OoT a few times, but I just like this one too much.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
I've had many avatars here.

When I first started, I went through a few Yuffie pictures before settling on this one:
Then I got it Christmassified.

In January, I went through a few Konata avatars, never really having any one for a long time until I got a gif one with this scene in it. Just the part where Konata is going :3, though.

Then I got another gif one from a scene in the extra episode from Elfen Lied where Nyu and...the other pink haired girl are munching on bird shaped cookies.

After that, I think I had an avatar specifically for March Mayhem. Then an avatar of Alan Rickman. After that, a gif I made with Kefka in it. Just two images going back and forth, though.

Then I used an avatar of a black and white maid I had made by resizing and cropping an image I was given. Then an Escapist named Sleekgiant put an Escapist e in it.

Then I went to my current one. After that, I used a few before going back to my current one.

So, yeah. I've had quite a few avatars.

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
I first had a modified photo of myself, then for long a rubik's cube, but since 2003 I've been using my current one wherever I can.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Just Anubis, in such flavours as:
Anubis At The Beach!
Anubis In The Snow!
and my personal favourite, Anubis About To Claw Out Your Face!