Your best friend joins a bat shit insane cult, What do you do?

Apr 15, 2009
slap him until he comes out of it or keep him locked up in my basement until he grows out of his suicide cult phase

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
My best mate joined the scientologists. I cut all contact with him. Creepy-arse cults and their members can go to buggery, for all I care.

klakkat

May 24, 2008
I find a new friend. Fuck, their choices, and if I can't stand them anymore that's their own damn fault (and I will tell them so).

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
My Best friend is a smart guy, it would never happen. He's about as anti-religious as they come.

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
Depends what kind of batshit-insane we are talking, Religious, Political or sexuall.
I think the later would agree most with me, and my friends for that matter. I consider the rightwing party in Norway (frp) to be Batshit-insane with their silly views and missunderstanding about how the world works, hapilly however, most of my friends (and 2/3 of the general popullation) agrees with me. If anyone I knew joineda religious batshit-insane cult I would let them keep going, I mean, all religion is senseless anyway.

I herby claim the title: the batshit-Insane!
it's awesome.

biGBum333

Aug 26, 2010
infiltrate the cult. take all their stuff. then convince your friend to make like a bannana and split

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
They're my best friend and there stupid enough to join a cult. I think I would stoped being friends with them a while ago.

Toasted Nuts

Feb 17, 2010
If it was my best friend knowing what we are like together i'd just say:

"Mate..... really??? ...... REALLY??? A cult???... you have got to be takin the piss!!"

That would bring him to his senses.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
I take the same stance as for all religions: don't care, so long as they keep it private. If they start preaching shit at me then I try and correct them, if they don't stop, I disown them.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Warn the authorities? I mean, suicide-cult people, that's serious.

Plus i have a hard time picturing my best friend doing something like this, he is quite skeptical.

darkstarangel

Jun 27, 2008
Thats true in the sense that the term cult actually means 'following' hence cult movies, cult games et.
If your a regular on this forum then your apart of the escapist cult. You can use their forums just dont drink anything they offer you.

darkstarangel

Jun 27, 2008
But seriously though, assuming your american go to the cops about it. Im sure theres a particular task force set up for dangerous suicide/terrorist cults.

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
Signa said:
Fry his brain with logic. If the only reason the cult appeals to him is because it makes him feel good, tell him to get drunk or high, because at least he can keep his shit and not die.
I think this would do it, although it depends what they're like on alcohol, it'd probably be much easier to talk them out of it on canabis
wow, drugs and politics go well together, who would have thought?