Your childhood game!

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011
Jak and Daxter or Custom Robo on the gamecube. Really surprised no one else ever mentions that game.

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011
Jak and Daxter or Custom Robo on the gamecube. Really surprised no one else ever mentions that game.

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011

hashtag

Oct 30, 2011

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun and to a lesser extent, the original Command and Conquer.
By jove I loved them. And still do.

Uzuki Cheverie

Jan 9, 2012
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Tales of Symphonia for the GCN. I gotta say that Tales of Symphonia is a bit of an underrated game, mostly because everybody I ask about it hasn't heard about it at ALL. It's a very good RPG and should definitely be looked at by some of you hardcore RPG'ers if you haven't yet. I'm just saying. As for OoT, nothing much should be said about that - all you N64'ers and Zelda fans already know that's a good game.

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
Sonic Adventure, LoZ:OoT, and crazy taxi. I grew up in a strictly Nintendo/Sega household. My first truly modern game was Halo:CE which my brother and I probably beat a total of 12 times.

Digitaldreamer7

Sep 30, 2008
Oh man Early on it was:

PC
Xcom UFO Defense and Enemy of the deep
Doom
Hexen
Wolf 3d
Command and Conquer
Orcs and humans
Warcraft 2&3

Console
Master Blaster
Tiny Toons adventures
Dragon Quest
Legend of Zelda
Final Fantasy III
Super Mario RPG

Arcade
Killer Instinct
NBA Jam
Mortal Kombat
Time Crisis

MightyMole

Mar 5, 2011
No brainer really, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Blue.

From the day it was released til I lost the cartridge around 2004, I probably played Zelda through at least twice a year. May not sound too impressive, but this was at a time where I didn't particularly care for games all that much. It still remains, to this day, my favorite game of all time, so much so I pretty much bought the 3DS for OoT 3D and the Limited Edition Zelda Console.

Pokemon Blue I played for a long time. I remember at 6-7 years old being so proud when I trained my Blastoise to level 100 and how upset I was when my step-cousin corrupted my save file and I lost all that work. I still played it off and on for years, I even remember the summer of 9th grade staying over at a friends house and we playing through together. Even now, I still prefer the sprites they used in the originals to the ones today.

Jovip

Aug 12, 2010
It was really conkers bad fur day, a game which still hold a special place in my heart to this day and has almost crafted every development within my humor and personality (i didn't have a very "nurturing" childhood. haha. Jak and daxter for sure. I loved 007 games since golden-eye and i just played the shit out of any iteration that came out. My second favorite was live to die another day (or die another day) for the GameCube, was awesome. I played alot of games in my youth, haha. Finally something close to my heart and that i shall never forgot is the hitman series. Just damn good games.

yunabomb

Nov 29, 2011
It's Pokemon Gold for me. I still haven't figured out how I managed to get through that whole game. I barely knew anything about how Pokemon worked.

Shavon513

Apr 5, 2010
My first games, Tiny Toon Adventures, Aladdin and Ecco the Dolphin for the Genesis. Good times :)

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Jfswift said:
There is a newer game on steam that is kind of like a cross between the strike series and jackal (if you remember that).
That sounds cool have you any idea what it's called?
Sorry, had to look at my pc when I got home. It's called "Renegade Ops" although you have a time limit for certain events. You do switch vehicles occasionally and play style is top down.

Nov 24, 2011
Pokemon. Every single one. Starting with red. I got it used at my local game store. One of my fondest childhood memories is beating the Elite Four the first time.