Your Current Minecraft Project?

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
I am currently making a huge floating island, which will have waterfalls, a castle, massive tree roots petruding from the bottom in which you can walk on, and in the shadow of this island a ruined city which will collect the water from the floating waterfalls, and underneath THAT i shall place my creepy secret lair. Complete with nether portal.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
I just don't get it. I've played this game at a friends and love it. I WANT to buy it and enjoy it but for some reason every time I go to do so I don't buy it. I hover over the buy button and end up spending my money on something else. I really don't get it. Maybe I'll save up some TF2 gear and trade it off for the game. Or maybe my friend will tire of it and give me his account.

I don't know.

One of these days, maybe. In the mean time I'll play Terraria I guess.

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
PoisonUnagi said:
I got bored of Minecraft and stopped playing about a month ago.
Something tells me I'm the only person to ever do that.
no your not :)

i used to play my friends server, but i got bored after playing for a few months, i will go back to it later though

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
I just got done putting a layer of ice over (in the "floating over" sense) an area, part of which was a lake. I have a frozen lake, under which is another lake. Walking on the shore of the under-lake and looking up to a ceiling of ice is trippy as hell, reminded me of Inception.

LornMind

Dec 27, 2008
My friends and I have like six servers up...

In our first server I was busy building a massive rail system to circle our rather large collection of castles, warehouses, underground homes and towers. It turned out well. I'm also starting up a...well, lets be frank, big fucking underwater glass tunnel to another island we have a small home on (it's got some mineral rich caves).

In another server, I'm not too sure what to do next...I've built a decent library up and filled it with paintings, but it's only half done. My high floating lapis lazuli block house looks pretty good though, as does the art gallery I built behind it, and the "thinking room", which is essentially a hollowed out two-layer glass cube with lava between the two layers and a chair, bookshelves and paintings inside.

In yet ANOTHER server, we're doing things entirely without any sot of OP usage and so far we've built two underground homes (nothing special with them,) and are getting ready to build a nice home on a big overhang.

Oh, and in single player I just finished making a large empty room that I promptly decorated with paintings, wool, lapis blocks and set up a nice double bed.

Phew.

tonguetied

Jun 19, 2011
I'm in the process of building a small mining settlement. Has an armory (complete with security door), a dock, a furnace, a toolshed, and I've just finished building a lighthouse on a cliff by the coast.

I'm planning on building several different kinds of settlements and locations dotted about the world. Including a menacing looking evil fortress. I'm putting off doing that atm though, since lots of obsidian and lava will be needed, which will be quite an epic ordeal. There'll also be a desert settlement somewhere, Egyptian stylee with a massive pyramid, and maybe an underwater city of some kind.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
currently experimenting with mob spawning/farming, and using the gunpowder i get from this to hallow out a giant underground dome.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
LaughingAtlas said:
I just got done putting a layer of ice over (in the "floating over" sense) an area, part of which was a lake. I have a frozen lake, under which is another lake. Walking on the shore of the under-lake and looking up to a ceiling of ice is trippy as hell, reminded me of Inception.
...That actually sounds like a cool idea. Cover the surface with glass or ice, around ten blocks down make a level ground, clear out the water, and connect it with your current house.

Mine currently is an under-lava Nether house. It requires A LOT of gravel/sand, glass, food, and general building materials. I switch the difficulty to peaceful and started spawning half the shit, 'cause the Ghasts were too annoying.