Your dark secrets

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
i am seriously considering making a second youtube account purely to attack radical feminism. i'm torn. will it be well recieved by other opposers? or will it be hated into oblivion. there, that's mine.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
I'm extremely perverted, and I do + watch some things that would make most people shriek in disgust. Nothing illegal, mind...

I also have Avoidant Personality Disorder.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
MammothBlade said:
I'm extremely perverted, and I do + watch some things that would make most people shriek in disgust. Nothing illegal, mind...

what kind of stuff?
i'm gonna regret asking that...

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Tom Milner said:
MammothBlade said:

what kind of stuff?
i'm gonna regret asking that...
Nothing that I want to talk about on here :D

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I swear I came on this topic before.
Well I will only say something short.

Usually I make myself the better, good guy, paladin, angel, archangel or whatever word which describes me as a morally good person.

But truly...
Somewhere in the smallest corner of my soul/heart/mind/personality there is a dark and evil man there.
Hell I would go and say he is a fallen angel... or something else.

And he is the most evil, sadistic thing... EVER!
He's the kind of "Burn everything to the ground" type of deal.

Buuuuuut... that is why I keep him under lock and key and he has not escaped my body.
... so yeah, no one needs to worry about him... I hope.
[sub](Another small secret is that I use him to RP on here... he does... really bad things. Nuking cities... ripping people apart with vehicles... yeah... very dark stuff)[/sub]

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
StormShaun said:
I swear I came on this topic before.
Well I will only say something short.

Usually I make myself the better, good guy, paladin, angel, archangel or whatever word which describes me as a morally good person.

But truly...
Somewhere in the smallest corner of my soul/heart/mind/personality there is a dark and evil man there.
Hell I would go and say he is a fallen angel... or something else.

And he is the most evil, sadistic thing... EVER!
He's the kind of "Burn everything to the ground" type of deal.

Buuuuuut... that is why I keep him under lock and key and he has not escaped my body.
... so yeah, no one needs to worry about him... I hope.
[sub](Another small secret is that I use him to RP on here... he does... really bad things. Nuking cities... ripping people apart with vehicles... yeah... very dark stuff)[/sub]
Michael Caine, care to take this one?

MC: "Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men, just want to watch the world burn"

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I've never been in love.
3edgy5me, right?

Oh, and recently I've been thinking about how I could kill someone, I want to know what that feels like.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Pinkamena said:
I've never been in love.
3edgy5me, right?

Oh, and recently I've been thinking about how I could kill someone, I want to know what that feels like.

Sorry, but I can't really take your "edgy"ness serious as long as there is a pink cartoon pony looking mildy distraught next to your post.
Incidentally, I am now trying to imagine a scenario in which a pink pony tries to kill someone just for the heck of it.

Pinkamena

Jun 27, 2011
Calibanbutcher said:
Sorry, but I can't really take your "edgy"ness serious as long as there is a pink cartoon pony looking mildy distraught next to your post.
Incidentally, I am now trying to imagine a scenario in which a pink pony tries to kill someone just for the heck of it.
The edgy stuff was ironic.
And I can totally help you out with a scenario:

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Pinkamena said:
Calibanbutcher said:
I kinda gathered the irony from the 3edgy5something.

Also, your version is way more f*cked up than what I had in mind.
Well done...

Pinkamena

Jun 27, 2011
Calibanbutcher said:
Pinkamena said:
Calibanbutcher said:
I kinda gathered the irony from the 3edgy5something.

Also, your version is way more f*cked up than what I had in mind.
Well done...
You are more than welcome, and there's more where it came from.