Your favorite alcoholic beverage

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
For those of age, what is your favorite alcoholic beverage? Always remember drink responsibly.

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
Rum & Coke, easy and all you'll ever need to get blackout drunk.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Guffe said:
Nothing beats an ice cold bottle/flask of Lonkero!!!
Uhh...what flavor would that be exactly? Is it mountain flavored?

I'm partial to a 7&7, or a Manhattan if I'm feeling extra classy.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Dags90 said:
Guffe said:
Nothing beats an ice cold bottle/flask of Lonkero!!!
Uhh...what flavor would that be exactly? Is it mountain flavored?
It's a Finnish bevarage and by buying Gin and some Grapefruit Lemonade you should be able to get a taste of how it about tastes.

This is what it looks like in a glass.
But gin and grapefruit lemonade gives an idea of what it tastes like

Parkway91

Sep 1, 2011
Single Malt Scotch. Cragganmore 12y.o. is my favourite so far. But during winter a smokey, peaty Ardbeg goes down a might treat.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I'm very partial to a good old rye and coke. You can't go wrong with Crown Royal Black:

So smooth and delicious.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Rum is the power, Rum is the key, Rum is the thing that will set us free!

Rum is my foremost choice, everything else is decent.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
It's got to be Bailey's here. It transforms coffee from 'delicious wake-up snack' to 'tastiest beverage in a mug' in one easy pour.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
AngloDoom said:
It's got to be Bailey's here. It transforms coffee from 'delicious wake-up snack' to 'tastiest beverage in a mug' in one easy pour.
I just had a coffee and forgot to use my Irish cream baileys.

HOW. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! D=

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
My favorite straight liquor is Southern Comfort. It's actually reasonably tasty.

Favorite mixed drink would have to be a White Russian. Nothing beats it.

surg3n

May 16, 2011
Cognac and diet coke, or decent rum or brandy and coke if I can't get cognac.

I do like that new Stella Artois Cidre, plan on trying the pear version next, but it's good stuff, not as acidic and sweet as cider, it's the sort of drink you can drink a lot of and not get sick of it, would probably be awesome with a dash of blackcurrant and some ice.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Sandjube said:
AngloDoom said:

I don't know, friend, but seeing you in this state has made me swear never to forget my Bailey's ever again.

Never.

I'll do us proud, in memory of what you've lost. We'll get through this, you, me, the Bailey's, all of us together.

(Christ, do I want a coffee now...)

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Arbor Mist for me given that I can barely taste the alcohol in it. Even then I often have to water it down with some black cherry pop.

Beer on the other hand cause me to violently throw up when attempting to swallow.

Though I would really like to try some Autumn Mead.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Ando85 said:
For those of age, what is your favorite alcoholic beverage? Always remember drink responsibly.
Check the avatar, chum. The very Strongest of the Bows is all that is fit to pass my mighty lips.

Of course, I'm a functional alcoholic, so I will drink whatever you put in front of me up to and including paint thinner. I just prefer a good cider.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
AngloDoom said:
Sandjube said:
AngloDoom said:

I don't know, friend, but seeing you in this state has made me swear never to forget my Bailey's ever again.

Never.

I'll do us proud, in memory of what you've lost. We'll get through this, you, me, the Bailey's, all of us together.

(Christ, do I want a coffee now...)
Thank you, comrade. Never forget. *salute*