Your favorite DLC?

jakko12345

Dec 23, 2010
So I've just bought the Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare DLC, and I love it to pieces. What's your favorite?

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Probably the Dead Rising 2 Cases, because I can screw around in them without worrying about the main game, but they may not count.

For nostalgic purposes, the DX upgrade DLC for Sonic Adventure is great, even though I suck too much to properly utilise its extra features.

Link90

Aug 10, 2009
hmmmmmmm i dont rly have a fav they r all pritty cool and i have a good amount of games that have all or some of the dlc like fallout 3(all) oblivion(all) and god of war 3.

Rassan

Feb 21, 2009
Undead Nightmare is pretty good, but I got annoyed at the part you have to get plants and I couldn't find the ones in the dang snow...

I don't really get much DLCs.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
My fav DLc would probably have to be the only DLC I've ever purchased.

The extra Uldor missions in Saints Row 2.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Lair of the Shadow Broker. It made me giggle like a child it was so fun.

ImpofthePerverse

Sep 14, 2010
HORSE ARMOR!!!!!!

No wait...

Seriously though Undead Nightmare was pretty good but I'd consider it an expansion rather than DLC. I think the best DLC I've got was the DLC for Mass Effect 2, the extra characters and extra missions (especially the ones you got free with the Cerberus Network) added more to an already excellent game, I just wish I could have had better interactions with Zaeed and Kasumi.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
DustyDrB said:
Ya Lair of the Shadow broker was pretty freaking good. I still love the cinematic where they first show his ship.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Probably the firepower pack for Mass Effect 2.

Mainly because the guns made beating the game on insanity reallllllllllllly easy.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
Probably something on rock band. I have so much of it though ( over 600 songs) that I can't really pin one specific one down as my favourite. Maybe the Rise Against Track Pack 02 from last week or the Iron Maiden Flight 666 12 pack from a few years ago.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
DustyDrB said:
Agreed. Either this or Point Lookout from Fallout 3, that was awesome for start to finish

Senor Smoke21

May 23, 2008
I love all of Rockstars DLC. Lost and the Dammed and Ballad of Gay Tony where awesome and Undead Nightmare was probably one of the funnest things I've ever played.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Broken Steel made me very happy because it added exactly what I wanted to my favourite game - higher level cap and a satisfying ending.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Zombie Island of Dr. Ned. Do I really need to say why? It has zombies. Hordes of zombies. And brought Borderlands what it desperately needed: more varied environments.

TheLoveableMuffin

Jun 11, 2011
I honestly have no favourite, because DLC always seems to go wrong when I get it. However, Shivering Isles...I spent more time in than the proper world of Oblivion, just because it was so much more diverse and interesting.

Geo88

Nerdy Wordsmith
Jul 20, 2010
Either Lair of the Shadow Broker or Project: Overlord, both for Mass Effect 2. Overlord legitimately creeped me out. Nothing quite like slowly making my way through a hall, trying to be sneaky and quiet only to be cut off by a screeching, garbled electronic roar that sounds ALMOST human. And the ending really tugged at my heartstrings. Definitely some righteous fury there.

Then again, what I liked about Lair of the Shadow Broker the most was that I could go back to it once I was done. It was cool enough on its own, but the fact that I could return and get more out of it really hooked me. It reminded me of the space station in KotOR that had its own little story in addition to the cool items you could get from it.