Your favorite geeky/nerdy toy in your house/something you own

nuqneh1

Aug 15, 2010
I got my dad a toy Tachikoma from Ghost in the Shell for his toy robot collection last Hannukah. He has it on display fighting Mechagodzilla.

As for me it would probably be my action figure of the Werewolf from Doctor Who.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Probably a toss-up between my large UCS Star Destroyer [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuXcYZ-ikA], my replica Death Note, and the replica Gladius [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladius] hanging on my wall.

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
Umm I own a couple of swords.

But it's not as fun as you may think at first, they are electric fencing foils. And man they're taking some punishment! :D

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
My kuriboh that I made, mostly because I made it. Otherwise it would have to be my companion cube plushie or my Edward Elric plushie. Yes I like stuffed toys, deal with it.

And I have missingno's cousin in my capcatcha...

ffian1

Mar 10, 2010
Klingon Bat'leth

Easily the geekiest thing I've wanted since I was little and I finally got my hands on one!

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009

Enslave_All_Elves

Mar 31, 2011
Spartacus the Arch-Atheist, the Chaos Lord for my Warhammer 40k army.

I painted that shit up quality (show quality in my opinion). I'm attached to it. On my shelf he shall stand in all his decapitating, warcry bellowing glory.

That and my "COBRA WANTS YOU!" GI Joe poster.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Pretty much this little guy-
However my figure antenna/horn isn't floppy like the image:p

Mr. Eff_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2009
- A military flashlight and jacket as an homage to Silent Hill.

- An Exorcist bobblehead - the bed sits on a platform and wobbles around, and Reagan sits on top of it. Her head wobbles too.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I have 3 Clannad posters and 1 BlazBlue: Continuum Shift "wall scroll". I love them all.

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
I own a zeo saber (I think that's its name. The gold zeo rangers morpher thing. My lack of recollection of its name is not indicative of how awesome it was to play with). Good times with power rangers toys, from the command center to morphers to zords. Hey, I was a kid during the '90s(and to say I was obsessed with that franchise is an understatement) so don't look at me suspiciously.
What else? A little master chief figurine, the ho-oh & lugia figurines from hg/ss, and a few nerd shirts from mario to star wars.
I own a lot of things that I consider nerdy and it is hard to pick my single favorite.

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
I own a zeo saber (I think that's its name. The gold zeo rangers morpher thing. My lack of recollection of its name is not indicative of how awesome it was to play with). Good times with power rangers toys, from the command center to morphers to zords. Hey, I was a kid during the '90s(and to say I was obsessed with that franchise is an understatement) so don't look at me suspiciously.
What else? A little master chief figurine, the ho-oh & lugia figurines from hg/ss, and a few nerd shirts from mario to star wars.
I own a lot of things that I consider nerdy and it is hard to pick my single favorite.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Angry Bird plush, many, many nerdy t-shirts

And I guess my 8-bit tie, which arrived this morning. Awesome!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Athol said:
Assasin's Creed 1&2 Altaïr and Ezio figures...I think thats it.
I have those two, and they stand right next to each other. Solidarity!

OT: I have a model of Gundam Wing, Heero's gundam, and a replica of the gun from Dead Space.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I have an original Spock action figure on my desk an Illidan statue and a fuzzy windrider cub.
I don't really invite guys back to my place...
>_>

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I have an adorable plush Cthulhu doll that sits on top of my monitor, staring at me with his sweet little eyes. He very well compliments the badass looking new Shoggoth wallpaper I just got.
I also have an Isaac Clarke action figure on my desk. He's never been the most well developed character, but he has a cool outfit. However, I made up my own personality for him in Dead Space 1: Isaac Clarke, while raised by humans, is actually the son of the godess of dismemberment, and after accepting his power (at the elevator scene), he fully channels his power, becoming Isaac Clarke: The God of Dismemberment.

bartman675

Jul 16, 2009
My nerdy items would be; my tallest red figurine( invader Zim ), special edition new Vegas box set, metroid other M art booklet, autographs from Yahtzee, graham, and Paul, Otakon badge, it has a crab playing the drums, Four gundam models, both incarnations of the death scythe, custom heavy arms and the burning gundam, and my sonic screwdriver being held up like a some sort of nerd god by the tallest red figurine