Your Favorite Quote?

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
Snake: What's the helicopter sound in the background?

Liquid: That's my stomach, I'm hungry.

Snake: Hungry for worms?

Liquid: No, hungry for wooords!

Its certainly my most often used quote, driving my bf nuts everytime he says that he is hungry.

'Hit the apples!' must be number 2, but way harder to get

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
This universe, your life, is governed by the strictest set of rules. Some are currently known and some are not. You are free to make whatever choice you like but you cannot change the consequences of your actions and you must always play by the rules whether you know them or not. No exceptions. If I were you, I'd spend my life trying to find out the most important of those rules and how to get the most happiness out of life. Choose your actions carefully to manipulate the consequences in your favor.

- (Just look to the left of this post.)

Coolkid651

May 25, 2013
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."
HK-47

don't you just love omnicydal killer robot, so much character

TheGrueHunter

Jan 14, 2013
"Either our actions are determined, in which case we are not responsible for them, or they are the result of random events, in which case we are not responsible for them." -Hume's Fork

"Celebrities have always existed, from promiscuous monarchs to Roman gladiators. In fact, when the Olympians used to return home victorious, they used to take out a section of the city walls so the athletes wouldn?t have to pass through the same gates as mere mortals. These days, however, fame is more easily obtained, and anyone with enough money and a lack of self-respect can become famous just by being famous. We?ve gone from Socrates to Snooki." -"Ducky", NCIS

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." -"K" Men in Black

"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research." -(The irony is: I don't know who said this)

"Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing." -Engineer's Motto

XzarTheMad

Oct 10, 2008
?Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'?
― Isaac Asimov

theparsonski

May 29, 2010
"You have to do everything you can, you have to work your hardest, and if you do, you have a shot at a silver lining."
- Silver Linings Playbook

"It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."
- Rocky Balboa

Connor Lonske

Sep 30, 2008
it used to be "rememeber. all toasters toast toast."-Mario

but then i heard this
"if guns don't kill people. people kill people. then do toasters not toast toast, toast toast toast?" -anon

i was crying laughing when i first read that. best philosophical question ever.

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep"

My personal life motto.
I hear allot about what people think a person should and should not be like, little things like what you should wear or how you should manage your life when you actually do these things just fine.

Those people are weak and should be ignored.

ADDmuse

Oct 17, 2011
Although I'm not actually quoting anyone, I figured it sounds pseudo-inspirational and might fit in this topic.

When you want to do something, and people tell you that everyone had tried and no one can do it, tell them they are right. Then tell them you are no one, and that you are doing it.

KatieP

May 30, 2013
Mines only a short one but its... "I won't be impressed with technology until I can download food"

LOL