Your favourate t-shirt

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009

I only wear this shirt at home because people get offended so easily. At best, it's a family-unfriendly Aesop.

con70solo

Mar 24, 2009
ShrooM_DoughKiD said:
My favorite shirt that I own would be a plain black T with a skull in a space helmet.

My favorite shirt that I don't own would be a plain black T with "Fuck you, you fucking fuck" Printed on the front.
dude, I have that shirt and i was out wearing it a a bar the one night and this girl wanted me to turn it inside out cuz she thought i was offensive

natural20

Apr 7, 2010
I'm wearing mine now. It's red with a white drawing of a pug, and says "Pugs are better than drugs!"

Clueless Hero

Oct 5, 2009
This.

Or this. (this one was fucking hard to get; it's always sold out.)

Or any of the shirts I make myself. (With spray paint, because I'm a lazy bastard.)

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
I don't have it, but:

It's a bit small here, but it says "Curse your sudden, but inevitable betrayal!"

Don't have this one either:

I desperately want both.

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
I was gonna say my Street Fighter Hadouken shirt, but mine isn't as cool as this one [http://www.retrogt.com/retro-t-shirts/Hadouken-T-Shirt-294.cfm].

Bourne

May 8, 2010

Soft, thin, and completely basic. And if it gets ruined, I just buy another one.

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
reggaerae said:
My grey Hollister longboards shirt.
Well im not at all jealous. /sarcasm
sort of OT: my mate has a t-shirt that says always wear protection with a picture helmet and some slide gloves on it
Properly OT: my reel big fish t shirt, it made love happen for some friends of mine. than and its awesome...
Edit: slightly back off topic i really want one of the old muse supermassive black hole t shirts but i a) can't find it anywhere anymore, b) already have too many band t shirts and c) most of them are muse.

Berserker119

Dec 31, 2009
One of my purple AE shirt. Actually, I like all three of them equally. What can I say, I like purple.

Harley Q

Oct 11, 2009
My favourite t-shirt is of Dr Bunsen Burner and Beaker disseccting Kermit the Frog

gristledemon

Jul 4, 2010
one my uncle made for me..... white t with a pic of an orc from the 1st ed manual
says "Orc the other other white meat."

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
I shop Penny Arcade frequently.

I have the portal endless fun shirt, and the Your mom is a classy lady shirt.