Your favourite quote!

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing?after they?ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
"I'm not a rapist, I'm a passionate lover."
-Personal quote.

"Enough chit chat, let's get naked and let our bodies do the talking"
My wife <3

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
"When I give food to the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist"
- Dom Helder Camara
Well judging by your avatar, can you blame them? :p

Anyhow, my quote would have to be from Gears of War:

Dom: "Did you see that!"
Marcus: "Yep, I did... kinda wish I hadn't."

ManveruAltharen

Jun 14, 2009
I have 3:

"When you know you can't do nothing, but there's nothing you can do, just do what you can" ~ The Boondocks

"There's a time to pray, and there's a time to fight! Anything can be a weapon if you're holding it right!" ~ Ludo, Save our City

"Careful, mister! THese dolls are so cute, they'll give you diabetes! The instantly fatal kind!" ~ Kanji Tatsumi, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4

Voodoo Child

Dec 13, 2007
"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. And untill then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."

~ The First Doctor, the late, great William Hartnell.

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
YOU DID NOT BEAR THE SHAME
YOU RESISTED
SACRIFICING YOUR LIFE
FOR FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND HONOR

- FROM THE GERMAN RESISTANCE MEMORIAL, BERLIN

and from the movie Valkyrie that was a good film...sounds like it should be in a terminator movie though

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
berethond said:
"<url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.56260?page=49>The Search Button -- It's there for a reason."
Oh, I love that one! It's rather obscure though, sad that more people don't know about it.

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
Bellorewrath said:
Woman: 'You are drunk sir!'

'Yes Madam i am drunk, but in the morning i shall be sober and you shall still be ugly'.

- Winston Churchill. What a legend.
Yes! That's the quote I was trying to remember, has to be my favorite. Use variations of it all the time.

obehave_wan

Oct 20, 2008
"Luke, at that speed will you be able to pull out in time?"
-Wedge Antilles, Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope

"The next time you decide to stab me in the back, have the decency to do it to my face."
-Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."
-Bruce Nolan, Bruce Almighty