Your favourite villains

SwampCandle

Nov 3, 2008
Every form of media has them, games, films, TV, the villains that are so likeable that they could eat a puppy and you'd still like them, so here's my favourite ones.

Agent Smith - The Matrix Trilogy
Spike - Buffy The Vampire Slayer
King Bohan - Heavenly Sword

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Again: Solus, from Breakdown. I sound like a broken record, huh?

Brokkr

Nov 25, 2008
xitel said:
Again: Solus, from Breakdown. I sound like a broken record, huh?
Just a little bit. Although to be fair this is only the 35th time this thread has come up.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
abysss said:
Solus~Breakdown (Xitel you beat the game yet?)
I've beaten it so many times. And about once a month I put it into my 360 since the website says it backwards-compatible, and every month I am reminded I need to plug it into the internet first.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
Mercanary57 said:
Would you kindly remind me who the villain besides Andrew Ryan was?
Do you mean Frank Fontaine? He was the other villain in BioShock.
My favorite is the G-man from the Half Life series. He is so creepy.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
abysss said:
xitel said:
abysss said:
Solus~Breakdown (Xitel you beat the game yet?)
I've beaten it so many times. And about once a month I put it into my 360 since the website says it backwards-compatible, and every month I am reminded I need to plug it into the internet first.
Its actually quite hard, but a very decent game just the plot makes me mad! (Amnesia!??)
Well, it was made a while ago, and I think the rest of the plot more than makes up for the amnesia.

thatotherguy2

Sep 11, 2008
Mine Would Be The 12 year old Salazar * I believe thats his name* From Resident Evil 4 . The fact that a12 year old is doing al this makes me want to strnagle him with my wiimote and numchuck

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
Ace of Spades said:
My favorite is the G-man from the Half Life series. He is so creepy.
Is he even a villain?

As for me, Go Combine! Or, if specifically, Metrocops. Or if even more specifically, the Metrocop that beats people a lot and tell you to "Stand back, citizen."

Edit: And every Villain ever who existed before the 1960's.

Edit: Also every villain Daniel Day Lewis ever played.

Iampringles

Dec 13, 2008
I would have to say that The Joker is a personal favourite villian of mine, especially in The Dark Knight.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
Frollo from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame. He killed innocent people, he enslaved a young man, he's an old man that lusted over young women, and he sings the most epic song ever sung.

Yeah, it's a cartoon, but it's a damn good movie. It's more for adults than kids anyway. I didn't even get it when I was a kid. Take out those three talking gargoyles and you've got a really badass movie.

sh1fty

Dec 29, 2008
You cannot beat JABBA THE HUT from Star Wars!

He is the most grim looking thing you can imagine and has a giant killer vagina in the desert that he tries to kill luke skywalker in.

What more could you want from a villain?

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Some minor Batman villain once said, "When villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories." After watching The Dark Knight, I believe it.

There's also Edmund, from King Lear, Kefka from FFVI, and a few others.

Of course, the thing they all have in common? Here's a little fundamental law of fiction: "If the villain is the only character who enjoys being in the story, the audience will love him no matter how evil he is."