Your first game..

Retoru

Aug 6, 2008
The first game I ever played was a home Pong "console" at the tender age of 2 back in 1980. But, I think the first game I ever got really into was probably Pitfall! or Adventure on the 2600 back in '83 or so when I was 5. My first "PC" game was a game called Horror Hotel or Haunted Hotel or something like that on VIC-20. I vaguely remember the game, though I do remember it was on a cassette tape and had to be stuck into this little tape player addon we had.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Alex Kidd... in Wonder Land I think. the one in the built in Master System 2. Played it on my 4th birthday. The oldest living memory I have.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was the first game I played,
But the first game I completely finished was Sonic Spinball,
I was 5 and it's still my crowning achievement
And so it should be. That's one hard game. Never completed it myself and I played that game for about 2 years.

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
It was either Bio Menace, the first Duke Nukem or Dune 2... I really can't remember which.

Limasol

Feb 8, 2008
Difficult to say as i got a NES, megadrive and famicom at the same time from my parents, with a PS1 following on a couple of years later. I would say sonic 1, famicom superman, adventure, micro-machines racing 1 and tetris on the original gameboy.

Its no wonder im so hardcore now diving in at the deep end like i did

Northery

Sep 9, 2008
Oh this brings back memories for me it's Contra and the first Mario for the Super Nintendo. I remember my friends used to line up to play them.

fnph

Oct 13, 2007
Limos post=9.70970.712179 said:
The combination Super Mario World and Duck hunt game for the NES. I still say it was more fun than half the stuff nowadays.
You mean Super Mario Bros.
My first game was Super Mario Land on the Gameboy, to this day I've never beaten Tatanga.

Sofandi

Apr 18, 2008
Dark Castle on my ooold Macintosh or Commander Keen 4 on my uncles PC.
Can't remember which but i'm sure it was one of these.

p1ne

Nov 20, 2007
gibboss28 post=9.70970.712484 said:
It was either Bio Menace, the first Duke Nukem or Dune 2... I really can't remember which.
haha..... Biomenace! Werd!

My first game of any kind was Battle Chess, but my first "real" videogame was Duke Nukem 1 (the Apogee sidescroller).

Samirat

May 22, 2008
Commander Keen, Duke Nukem, Secret Agent, and Civilization.

But mostly Commander Keen. Awesome.

Bane07

Sep 8, 2008
First one I remember was Honestly Put Put Saves the zoo, but I don't imagine that you are counting that... So my first *real* game, I think, was The Legend of Zelda: Oceania of time. I had played games before that one, of this I am sure, but this is one that really sticks out in memory.

dukethepcdr

May 9, 2008
If you are counting arcade games, my first game was Pac-Man when it first came out.

My first home video game was Pong. We loved playing that game until we got an Atari 2600. That was the end of the Pong console.