Your First Kiss

Wareshinobu

Apr 25, 2011
I think I was 13 or 14, I know it was in the early years of high school - he was my first boyfriend, and we kissed through an open (ground floor)window during lunch break XD

CaptainTrilby

Jun 3, 2011
Late last year, during my school production of Blood Brothers. I had to kiss this girl who was a complete ***** and whose boyfriend threatened to beat me up. Yay.

lambsheep

Mar 9, 2010
Waddles said:
I was 15. Was at a party, very drunk girl threw herself at me basically. I've still never had one quite as wet it was funny in hindsight.

Never saw her again. A mutual friend told me that she's a lesbian now lol
I wonder why so many girls are turning homosexual due to their first kiss...

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
Cyd0n1a said:
lobster1077 said:
Kissing while a bloke in a Guy Richie mask chucks knives about, I gotta say that's pretty awesome.
I assume you mean a Guy Fawkes mask.

As for my first kiss, it hasn't happened yet.
Oh dear, well at least I got it half right, that makes the shame easier to bear, I do declare if thou were inclined to prepare a repair.

Waddles

Mar 16, 2010
lambsheep said:
Waddles said:
I was 15. Was at a party, very drunk girl threw herself at me basically. I've still never had one quite as wet it was funny in hindsight.

Haha it was my first, not hers. She was a bit of a slapper.

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
Eh, 13. And it wasn't at all what I wanted, but Truth or Dare, you know, it makes you do things you wouldn't normally when you are 13.

The moment was further soured by the fact that I'm pretty sure the whole thing was a setup. And the fact that it was a girl I kissed, and not a guy. Add to that the fact that she thought I was into her when I totally wasn't, and well, things kept going downhill.

Needless to say, my 8th grade year was an awkward one.

lambsheep

Mar 9, 2010
Waddles said:
lambsheep said:
Waddles said:

Haha it was my first, not hers. She was a bit of a slapper.
Sloppy seconds eh? Yeah I seem to get that a lot.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
I was 12... his beard tickled
I lol'd

OT:

I... I lied....

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
Last November with a guy I really liked at the time.
We're great friends now but it was a fantastic first kiss[sub]lasting 2 hours at a party on a bed.[/sub]
What can I say? If something's worth doing... xD

milo2215

Jul 23, 2010
Incidentally, it happened a few weeks ago, whilst on a bus driving away from graduation. It would be be last time my girlfriend and I would see each other before she went to the Philippines for a month. I told her through tears that I loved her. Up until this point, though I knew she felt the same way, she had trouble saying it back. However, that night, she found the strength to say "I love you" in the smallest, cutest voice ever. My tears came even faster. She pursed her lips. I responded in kind...and we kissed.

Sigma Van Lockheart

Jun 7, 2011
Well I was 14 when I was first kissed and well I go in expecting to only kiss her lips and she stuck her tongue in my mouth and pushed me against a wall. Yea well I have left her now and I?m in a better relationship with a much better girl.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Never had it, and I don't especially look forward to the possibility of it occurring. Unless I get to kiss Katherine Pryde or Ramona Linton

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
radred said:
after liking the girl for 4 years, and going out for ages, i was over at her place watching V for vendetta. we got about twenty minutes in before getting distracted. it was nice, i was a little hesitant at first (being first kiss and all) but after a very short period of time i was completely comfortable with it. i was (and still am) 16, it was great, and she is still very special to me
Psst.
Guess what film I'm 50 minutes into?
Yeah. :3

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
milo2215 said:
Incidentally, it happened a few weeks ago, whilst on a bus driving away from graduation. It would be be last time my girlfriend and I would see each other before she went to the Philippines for a month. I told her through tears that I loved her. Up until this point, though I knew she felt the same way, she had trouble saying it back. However, that night, she found the strength to say "I love you" in the smallest, cutest voice ever. My tears came even faster. She pursed her lips. I responded in kind...and we kissed.
That would be cute at like 12, but for an 18 year old?

Super cute, bro.

milo2215

Jul 23, 2010
Brother, I know exactly how you feel. My advice is to just be patient. you'll crac her shell over time. Hell, it took me TWO YEARS just for her to be with me, much less kiss, but it's worth the wait.

milo2215

Jul 23, 2010
Kopikatsu said:
milo2215 said:
That would be cute at like 12, but for an 18 year old?

Super cute, bro.
Eh. YMMV. I didn't know it was a competition to see who had the most "mature" kiss, at least according to your definition.