Your First Kiss

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
mine was with two women, neither of which i had actually met before... all three of us were in abit of a state and couldn't really stand, so some how we ended up in my mates younger sister's bed, and we were talking for a while and then the one kissed me, and the other looked pretty upset so the same girl invited her to join in...
i shit you not.
i nearly ended up in a relationship with the first girl, but she turned out to be a bit of a psychopath, but im still pretty good friends with both

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
milo2215 said:
Kopikatsu said:
milo2215 said:
Incidentally, it happened a few weeks ago, whilst on a bus driving away from graduation. It would be be last time my girlfriend and I would see each other before she went to the Philippines for a month. I told her through tears that I loved her. Up until this point, though I knew she felt the same way, she had trouble saying it back. However, that night, she found the strength to say "I love you" in the smallest, cutest voice ever. My tears came even faster. She pursed her lips. I responded in kind...and we kissed.
That would be cute at like 12, but for an 18 year old?

Super cute, bro.
Eh. YMMV. I didn't know it was a competition to see who had the most "mature" kiss, at least according to your definition.
Huh? It wasn't an insult. It really is cute.

Whenever I've talked to a teenager (High school/early college), 'boy/girlfriend' is ALWAYS synonymous with 'We've slept together.' It gets annoying, actually. Having sex doesn't validate a relationship. >.>

Anyway, no, it wasn't an insult. :x

Joshica Huracane

Feb 21, 2011
Last year, around the start of February. I was 18, and was on my first proper date with the girl who is now my awesome girlfriend of.... uh... *does simple math*.. 16 months or so

milo2215

Jul 23, 2010
Kopikatsu said:
milo2215 said:
Kopikatsu said:
milo2215 said:
Incidentally, it happened a few weeks ago, whilst on a bus driving away from graduation. It would be be last time my girlfriend and I would see each other before she went to the Philippines for a month. I told her through tears that I loved her. Up until this point, though I knew she felt the same way, she had trouble saying it back. However, that night, she found the strength to say "I love you" in the smallest, cutest voice ever. My tears came even faster. She pursed her lips. I responded in kind...and we kissed.
That would be cute at like 12, but for an 18 year old?

Super cute, bro.
Eh. YMMV. I didn't know it was a competition to see who had the most "mature" kiss, at least according to your definition.
Huh? It wasn't an insult. It really is cute.

Whenever I've talked to a teenager (High school/early college), 'boy/girlfriend' is ALWAYS synonymous with 'We've slept together.' It gets annoying, actually. Having sex doesn't validate a relationship. >.>

Anyway, no, it wasn't an insult. :x
Oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Last thursday, I've been with this girl for 9 days now, and her parents don't know yet. It was a short goodbye kiss, done quickly to not notify her parents, because there would've been a certain chance of severy questioning. .We saw each other the next day, and then some tongue got involved too. then more, and more and Oh my :D :3

Evil Top Hat

May 21, 2011
Distorted Stu said:
I was 12... his beard tickled
I have no words for this.

OT: I'm 15 and haven't yet, mainly because I'm ugly and can be very socially awkward sometimes, especially in large groups.

I have braces to, I can't imagine that would go down too well.

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
I was, I believe, 14. I was in a "relationship" with a girl two years older than me, and after a week, we finally kissed. Being a total shut-in, I was overwhelmed with the relationship and had no idea how to do anything, hence why we did nothing but hold hands for the first week. The relationship broke up a few days later as it became clear to me that I just wasn't able to properly participate in a relationship at that point in my life. I've had much better success since then, thank the gods.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
17, my then girlfriend and I kissed shortly after admitting that we liked each other, and then we broke up exactly 6 months later. Weird coincidence.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Might'a been sevenish. Girl dared me, I obliged. Apparently it wasn't significant enough to remember in any particular detail.

brubobaggins

Jun 16, 2011
I've been dropping by the Escapist for some time now, and though I browsed the forums every now and again if an interesting topic came up in the sidebar, I never felt the need to join until now. Mostly because I love these kind of stories in a creepy, voyeuristic sort of way. Anyway:

I was 17 for my first kiss, with the first girl who showed any vague interest in me. We were at the movies watching "Robots" (I'd heard these things happened in movies, so I dragged her, unimpressed, into the only thing showing at the time we'd had our (my first) date). I spent the first half an hour watching the film in horror, in the first row of the cinema (because I was too stupid to get her hints when she suggested we sit up the back), with 4 rows of excited 8 year olds behind us, trying to ignore the meaningful looks she was giving to the side of my head out of nervousness.
My hand slipped at one point, and brushed against her thigh, which I quickly recoiled away out of wanting to seem proper. Frustrated at my shit, she promptly grabbed my hand and pushed it onto her thigh, grabbed my head with the other, pulled my face towards her. As first kisses go, it was pretty good, tonguing not excessive, no clashing of teeth. The kids behind us seemed fairly traumatised at our display, audibly gasping. The girl didn't really talk to me much after that, but hey! "That was my first kiss", I said immediately after we stopped for breath.

Real smooth.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Harry Mason said:
ReservoirAngel said:
OT: I was 18 during my first kiss, which is just embarassing. What's more embarassing though was the fact that it happened after I'd fallen over like a bumbling retard, smashed my head on the floor and apparently almost fallen into the guy's swimming pool. Woke up after a short while and the pathetic conversation that followed lead to that first kiss.

Then I ended up in hospital afterwards. Apparently smacking your skull on tiled flooring at high speed isn't too good for you.
That's one of the more interesting first kiss stories I've heard. Weirdly romantic sounding...
Yeah... I only wish I had a better memory of it. I only know what happened exactly cause the guy (now my boyfriend of many months) told me. If I try to remember it myself its all fuzzy. I guess a crack to the back of the skull will do that to ya.

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
IcyEvils said:
About 10 months ago, with the girl I'm still with. I told her I really liked her, she said she liked me too. I asked could I kiss her, then our lips met. It was ok, nothing huge. We've got plenty of styles now though :3

It bugs me though, even now, that I wasn't her first kiss. She says she regrets etc and wishes she'd waited for me, and some boys even managed to bite her lip and make her bleed.

Anyone know of a way to stop thinking about it? Kind of like jealousy I wasn't there first. It's ruining me, and she just feels guilty. If anyone has suggestions please say!
I could tell you, but the one and only Kevin Smith has already said it so much better.

OT: My first girlfriend and I had been dating for a week or two. We were watching School of Rock with a friend. Part way through the movie, our friend had to go to the bathroom. The moment I heard the door click shut, I leaned over and gave a little "Psst" in my girlfriend's ear. She turned to look at me, and I gathered up enough testicular fortitude to plant one on her. I surprised her with the kiss, she surprised me by introducing tongue into the equation.

It was...nice. Very, very nice.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Mine was only a few months ago actually (when I was 17, 18 now) with my first girlfriend and the girl I'm still with now. We didn't really consider ourselves dating at the time, she was actually just over as a friend but...

We were just sort of cuddling on my couch and ended up a little closer than either of us expected. At first we decided we wouldn't kiss, but then that changed to, just once, which then was thrown out the window.

It was okay. I wouldn't say it was amazing, but it was pleasant.