Your First Kiss

Jan 27, 2011
hmmmmmmm....Difficult to say for me...(FYI, I'm a guy)

TECHNICALLY by first kiss was in grade 1. I was in the wooded area of the school yard, playing with some friends, when this crybaby girl wanted to join us (yes, I know I'm insensitive about this, she had a REALLY shitty life, etc), and I said sure, although the rest of my friends at the time didn't want to let her join. So we're pretending to mix this potion or something in a tree stump, when all of my friends took off without me realizing. Why? Because a gang of tough grade sixers had just showed up. And they were scary. And then, as they tried to scare me off...The crybaby girl kissed me randomly on the cheek (to this day I do not know why). The grade sixers then laughed and left....and for the next 3-4 years, I was known as "that guy that the crybaby kissed". And it was TERRIBLE. >_<

--

What I consider to be my REAL first kiss, though, was last valentine's day. I had been friends with a girl for a few months, and I had asked her out the week before. So I got her a little chocobo plushie (she's a gamer too). And she responded with a kiss on the lips. Not a long, face eating kiss. A nice little innocent one. And it was awesome.

Now, if the only kisses that count are of the "face eating" variety...then I am still waiting for one. :p

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I was 14. She was 17. She ditched her boyfriend for me. Hell, she was in High School when I was in Jr. High. Well, it was at the pool, no lifeguard (so no buggering about PDA and all that jazz), and it just... happened I guess. I say I don't like it but I keep coming back for more. Strange. We still see each other. I'm still surprised she hasn't moved on.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Colour-Scientist said:
So, what was your first kiss like? Was it pleasant or traumatizing? How old were you and where were you? Was the person special?
Story time, eh? Okay. ^^

I was 17, and in my senior year of High School. The summer before Senior Year I completely made myself over, turning from a sweater-wearing wall-flower into a black-leather wearing skank. This was all part of my secret plan to make people like me by pretending to be as slutty as possible. Thing is, at my high school, people just thought I was nuts. But at other high schools, and around town, it worked. I ended up dating a girl from a nearby high school. I didn't tell my parents about it, because I didn't think they'd approve of their little girl's high school lesbian romance.

So, since I had no parental support, and therefore no good excuse to borrow the car, I ended up having to hang out with her at a lot of public events at first. We talked a lot because there wasn't much else we could do. I finally managed to pass going to see her after a football game (I was in the band, so I had to be there) by saying I was "going to hang out with friends". Which was technically true, since she and I were getting to be pretty good friends too.

For our first real date, we went for a long walk in the dark. It wasn't particularly scenic, but it was my first time alone with her. She was a smoker (she was 18 so it was legal for her). I hated the smell of cigarettes, but I pretended I didn't, and actually, on her, it didn't smell that bad. (It was probably the hormones, I fully admit it.)

She's just finished a cigarette and crushed it on the ground when she turned around, took my face in her hands, and kissed me. I'd never been kissed at all before (unless kindergarten counts), much less like that (tongue and all) but I did my best. We stood there in the dark making out for somewhere between ten and twenty minutes.

After that, she took me back to her parents house and presented me as a friend. We went down into her basement to "watch movies" - which we did. Grease, oddly enough. I hated that movie so much, but I didn't care, because we spent most of it making out more. She didn't stop there either - I got to second base with her (my first time touching another woman's breasts) and she went a little farther with me. She slipped her hand under my black leather skirt and gave me my first orgasm (with another person, I'd done myself before) that same night.

She knew exactly how to get away with all this stuff with her parents right above us, so either she had really dumb parents, or a lot of practice.

Over the next three weeks, I did pretty much every other first thing with her. Fortunately, her parents remained either oblivious or absent the whole time.

That was the late fall of my senior year. We were together all of the spring and summer too. We didn't break up until I went to college, which was 600 miles away (she went to a local community college). I never told my parents about us. ^^;;

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
milo2215 said:
Incidentally, it happened a few weeks ago, whilst on a bus driving away from graduation. It would be be last time my girlfriend and I would see each other before she went to the Philippines for a month. I told her through tears that I loved her. Up until this point, though I knew she felt the same way, she had trouble saying it back. However, that night, she found the strength to say "I love you" in the smallest, cutest voice ever. My tears came even faster. She pursed her lips. I responded in kind...and we kissed.
[HEADING=1] DAWWWWW[/HEADING]
...you made me dawww a rainbow

O.T.17 and mine was with my current girlfriend in november and it was our first offical date alone we were about to leave the mall (they have a curfew on people under 18) and we were sitting on a bench in the least crowded section of the mall and I looked straight into her eyes and leaned in to her lips and we kissed then after wards we look into each other eyes for a while then decided was time to head back to my place where we kissed some more during a movie in my dimly lit house

Arafiro

Mar 26, 2010
Would've been 16-17. Was quite odd as I kind of did it suddenly and he gasped and pretty much sucked all the air from my lungs.
Was good though.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
At 14, just a few months ago in fact; a bit awkward at first, but we still love each other considerably and it's improved.

Deathman101

Sep 22, 2009
First kiss was just this march, at the age of 15. I was in the Dominican partying at a resort, got drunk (as in, 8-10 shots tequila drunk) and hooked up with some girl from a grad party. No clue what her name is anymore.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Mine was when I was 14 and also in a movie theater. XD It was sloppy and such, but honestly, I have fond memories of it. Neither I nor my boyfriend at the time knew what we were doing and it was nice to go through the process together.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
When I was 13. My girlfriend and I went to a movie (don't remember which) and basically spent the entire time leading up to it but neither of us would go for it until the movie was basically over and I finally just went for it. I'm proud of myself for that.

Unfortunately, as we were 13 the relationship didn't really work out. I still know her though and things are actually fine between us. I'm glad it didn't make things awkward, considering we're neighbours.

Bezza27

Feb 18, 2010
I was 12 it was with a girl who I had literally been (I'm reluctant to use the term dating at that age but yeah) dating for about 2 days, we were in the school cafeteria and I was sat with her friends, they kinda said we should. So we did. Yeah, nothing special, but hey, 3 years on, I'm 15 and we're just friends now, very close friends. And that's after she dumped me, said I need to go to weight watchers, get a tan and dye my hair. Didn't speak to me for a year and finally talked to me when she needed help with maths. But yeah school cafeteria aged 12.

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Ahh mine is somewhat non-typical. I had just come out and didn't know any other gay guys, I was out at a (straight) bar with some friends of mine,and they introduced me to their friend Mallia. At first glance he didn't look gay, leather jacket and gloves, bright blue eyes, iron maiden shirt. We started chatting, I was a bit drunk, we both let it slip we liked dudes, exchanged emails and started chatting on msn. We talked about sexual things, and i told him I hadn't done anything with anyone before (keep in mind I was 16 at this point), and he invited me over to his place to rectify the situation. Long story short, my first kiss was the prelude to loosing my virginity. The kiss itself was fairly sloppy, but he thought me many things about myself, so It's memorable in a sense :)

TheComfyChair

Sep 17, 2010
I was 16, in the school common room with my (then) girlfriend who i had just started dating. 'twas nice ^^

Still together now nearly 5 years later :)

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
IcyEvils said:
Anyone know of a way to stop thinking about it? Kind of like jealousy I wasn't there first. It's ruining me, and she just feels guilty. If anyone has suggestions please say!
It's going to sound offensive but "grow up" really is your answer to that. I suppose a nicer way to say that is that it's not going to matter as you get older and mature in relationships. My first girlfriend is the only girl I have ever had sex where I was her first. Even then we had both messed around in other ways before.

By the time you get to my age good luck finding a girl that hasn't fooled around in some way. Nor would I really want to.