Your First Kiss

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
It was short and meh. I was eight or nine. We were alone in a tent and we were daring each other to do stuff. If I recall correctly, we "pecked" each other on the lips and a moment later he told me about this thing where people kiss for longer. We placed our lips together and kept them there motionlessly for five seconds and counted. It's so distant I don't even feel it counts as a first kiss. Maybe my curiosity had been satiated too early and left me with little expectations, because I didn't kiss anyone after that and I thought teenage relationships were stupid. Now unless I manage to get caught up in some kind of rapturous cinematic moment... Awkwardness, maybe. Wait, if it really was cinematic, I'd probably want to laugh. Wait, I don't know.

foreveralone.jpg

[sub]Just kidding, it's probable that I'll find someone eventually. Or I could just kiss someone I don't love, and like it just a bit because of the novelty of it.[/sub]

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I may be a bit late here, but my first kiss was when I was 18. It was during a night of drinking with my flatmates at university, one of the girls in my flat had a friend visiting for the weekend so we were pre-drinking in the flat before going out clubbing. Somehow we ended up with a game of 'gay chicken', and my flatmate said she'd kiss her friend if two of us guys kissed each other - there were probably like four or five of each gender around at this point. We all refused (the girls were happy to do it, the guys weren't), and my flatmate's friend changed the rules, and said she'd kiss me and my flatmate should kiss one of the other guys. Needless to say we all agreed there and so my first kiss was a drunken one with my flatmate's friend. I only realise now that I probably missed an opportunity there, since to be fair she was the one who said she'd kiss me, so maybe she was interested and maybe not. Who knows? (well, she would, obviously, but that's about it...)

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Captain Placeholder said:
18 and not being kissed isn't embarassing. It just shows that you are not rushing forword when you don't want to.
Okay not embarrassing. But it gets confusing when you factor in that by that point I'd had several major sexual experiences, so it's just odd to most people that I did all that before my first kiss. To my credit, I do regret all of that shit. Once my time machine works I'll be correcting such errors in the judgement of my past self.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Unfortunately I haven't had mine yet, even with my current girlfriend and before you ask its because she is extremely shy and hesitant. I'm shy too but i'm sort of trying to get out of it and encourage her a little by taking the lead with holding hands and stuff. Eventually we'll get to that point I hope, I just wonder when.

Cyd0n1a

Jul 15, 2009
lobster1077 said:
Kissing while a bloke in a Guy Richie mask chucks knives about, I gotta say that's pretty awesome.
I assume you mean a Guy Fawkes mask.

As for my first kiss, it hasn't happened yet.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
What first kiss?

Ok, that's not strictly true, I did have what I'm sure looked like a kiss when I was 14 but it wasn't. I'd had a girlfriend for about 2 month and never even given a peck. I was teriffied of her, and it, and that whole situation. God knows how I ended up with a girlfriend. But I eventually mustered up courage, because I'm an idiot and I, what could only be described as, offended her. It was a horrible "kiss" and I don't count it at all because all I remember is blurry fear and awfulness. She dumped me after that, I guess. It was Christmas holiday and I never got informed we were over (although I did know) until 2 weeks later when we were back at school and it sort of dawned on me when we didn't really speak to eachother after sitting next to each other in class for two hours. Horrible, horrible story which is horrible. I regret it a lot. I don't feel anything for her new but I can only imagine how foolish she must've felt for going out with me when she was quite beautiful. I'm just going to cringe my way over into the closet of shame now.

I'm 18, if that matters.

Capt. Crankypants

Jan 6, 2010
16, And it was lovely. A long-time friend from, she was 15, and we'd known each other for about 2-3 years. I'd just been through a slightly rough patch, and she'd been there for me, and when I walked her home I asked "can I kiss you?", and it was amazing. We had a relationship for almost 4 years... sad when it ended. She's still one of the loveliest people I know, all I can hope for now is that I find someone just as nice/nicer. Been single for almost a year now, and I can safely say I don't like it.

Nomad Warrior

May 12, 2011
IcyEvils said:
It bugs me though, even now, that I wasn't her first kiss. She says she regrets etc and wishes she'd waited for me, and some boys even managed to bite her lip and make her bleed.

Anyone know of a way to stop thinking about it? Kind of like jealousy I wasn't there first. It's ruining me, and she just feels guilty. If anyone has suggestions please say!
To be completely honest, if she never had crappy kiss before, what makes her think you're the best she has had? Everyone before you has failed, you have succeeded, now bask in your own glow!

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
I hardly remember, I was a kid 10 or 12 years old, we were at a birthday party at my uncles house and they had a bunch of people over, one of those was a slightly older girl who was harassing me all day until I finally let her kiss me.

At that point boobies were of no interest to me so it was all just really weird, she did walk up to me a couple years back and went on and on about that shit, but apparently the response "Who the hell are you?" was not expected, so I never go to hit that.

Scabadus

Wrote Some Words
Jul 16, 2009
My first kiss was when I was 15/16, can't remember exactly... as a forfeit for a game of Truth or Dare... with my best friend's girlfriend of the time. And yes, he was in the room too.

I don't exactly regret it, given that I know the difference between life and a romance story, but if I was given the chance to change it for free I definatly would.

thehorror2

Jan 25, 2010
I was 18, it was the day after halloween, and she invited me down to her dorm to make a blanket fort while her roommate was away. While we were fooling around under said fort, she whispered in my ear "can I try something?" I said yes, brain paralyzed, and it happened. Still my favorite kiss of all time. Even if the girl herself was a bit of a prick.

Fanta Grape

Aug 17, 2010
Cyd0n1a said:
lobster1077 said:
Kissing while a bloke in a Guy Richie mask chucks knives about, I gotta say that's pretty awesome.
I assume you mean a Guy Fawkes mask.

As for my first kiss, it hasn't happened yet.
You clearly didn't see the director's cut of V for Vendetta with Robert Downey, Brad Pitt and Jason Flemyng. It was pretty hardcore.

Oh, and it was this year. Not going to say much else.

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
IcyEvils said:
About 10 months ago, with the girl I'm still with. I told her I really liked her, she said she liked me too. I asked could I kiss her, then our lips met. It was ok, nothing huge. We've got plenty of styles now though :3

It bugs me though, even now, that I wasn't her first kiss. She says she regrets etc and wishes she'd waited for me, and some boys even managed to bite her lip and make her bleed.

Anyone know of a way to stop thinking about it? Kind of like jealousy I wasn't there first. It's ruining me, and she just feels guilty. If anyone has suggestions please say!
If you're 12 or younger, then it isn't all that wierd that you feel this way. But it does mean you're not ready for a girlfriend yet. That doesn't matter we all get there at our own pace.
(In case you're older then 12 read the part below)
Yup I've got a great way to stop thinking about it: Get over it!
It's really mean, childish, low and pathetic to be jealous over such a thing. She kissed those guys before you were together. If such a trival thing bothers you then you're way better of without a girlfriend. You shouldn't have a girlfriend if such a thing bothers you.

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
Err. I can barely remember it. It was like when I was 9 with someone who wanted to see what kissing was like. All I can remember is thinking "this is nice... I hope I'm doing it right."

After that, it was the first time I got drunk when I was... 12? Truth or dare. Not much to say.

I like kissing. I like when the other person leans in and there's like half a second where you're like "I see where this is going." It's a great way to relax. I kind of miss when you're younger and the equivalent of getting laid is spending the whole night making out. That was always very refreshing.

IcyEvils said:

I'm guessing you're in your mid teens? Don't worry about it, it ultimately doesn't matter. My first boyfriend was a bit of a man slut. He was a few years older than me and he'd been around the block. But the difference was, we were in love. The fact is sex is fun, kissing too. I'm not one to slut about when it comes to sex, kissing is whatever but sex to me is something more romantic. But it ultimately doesn't matter and I came to relise that about the time I relised I was in love with him. It doesn't matter who else he had sex with because we meant so much more to each other.

And one day, you'll relise it too.

kikon9

Aug 11, 2010
A few days into my first relationship, with a girl I knew even then that I didn't like.

Kushin

May 17, 2009
I was 15, I was just meeting up with her for our first date. I pull her into a hug and her mum calls from the front seat 'Give her a kiss!' so with the awkwardness only a teenager can do, I leant in and had my first real kiss. And she was 19. Score.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
It was a stranger, I didn't even know her name. Strange as that sounds, that's honestly the norm where I'm from; you go to an under-age club, and get your friends to ask a girl for you. I waited quite a while since I found that proposition pretty awkward. In fact, when I went out with people I was asked a couple of times before, but I refused out of sheer panic. In the end, I caved, since I felt pretty weird being the last in the group to do it. I wouldn't do the same thing again, but I don't exactly regret it. It was pretty good. At any rate, I can barely remember it now.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Woodsey said:
I dunno, 12 or 13, can't remember much else. I didn't think anyone gave a shit about their first kiss.
I think it's a nice milestone, maybe not one of the all important life changing ones but it's something I'm always going to remember, although not all that fondly.