Your First Screamer

NeutralMunchHotel

Jun 14, 2009
I think the title says it all. If you have no idea what a screamer is, then I commend your good luck and advise you to leave the Internet.

Mine was one on AlbinoBlackSheep - Subliminal Messages. It was especially creepy as I had headphones on, and was about 9. I was so scared that I couldn't pull off my headphones, only look at the deformed face that had manifested itself on the screen of my computer. Eugh.

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Was I the only one who though orgasm on here?

OT: The one with the maze. I just lol'ed as my mate had flown across the room.

BlindTom

Aug 8, 2008
The... Odd... kid in my old IT class showed me one, the computer had no sound and i'd already watched him 'get' everyone in the room. I don't remember the experience fondly.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
McCa said:
You were not.

The first one I was shown I was introduced to ahead of time. Since then, I expect every video I'm linked to to potentially be a Screamer and tuhs, have not feared them.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Oh yeah, I remember my first one... I was fairly fortunate... I was in a nearly empty IT class and a group of kids were watching something and I heard screams and then they all screamed so when they thought it would be funny to ask me to watch, as I already knew I was unaffected. :D

Also, we have had a screamer advert on national TV. :D

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
I don't remember the specifics either but I remember laughing a lot afterwards.

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
McCa said:

...not exactly orgasm, but up the same alley...and here I actually had a story in mind...bummer.

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
McCa said:

nope....

lol but back on topic...

uhh it was like some car comercial thing and it said if you look closely you can see some mist that was like a ghost... or something..

if you want the link its:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1W_omigwg

have fun lol

iron codpiece

Mar 17, 2009
Amnestic said:
McCa said:
You were not.
Thirded.

I recall one of these where it was a video of an old house and it had artifical ambient noise (wind, birds, ect) then out of nowhere a train whistle. I Then broke my chair in fear.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Well I saw this seemingly harmless video, it was a machinima piece made using Warcraft I think and whatever I watched it. It was just endless dancing to the numa numa song when suddenly randomly it pulled up the following image accompanied by loud screaming:

Yeah I was shaking for a while.

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
RAWKSTAR said:
I was asked to find 'Waldo' in a picture.

I did not find Waldo.
Nor did I. I thought for sure I'd find him after I changed into a clean pair of boxers, but no such luck.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
It was some sort of fake car advert shown to us by a Science teacher in a lesson. I think I was in year 7 at the time.

It was basically just a car driving along an empty road and then suddenly, infront of the camera, some thing jumped out and screamed.

Not pleasant.

I also remember a coffee advert and the maze.