Your First Screamer

Gather

Apr 9, 2009
Hm... My first one? I think it was something simple like a Gif image telling you to look closer for a ghost.

I didn't look closer, couldn't be bothered and I wasn't that shocked. Although I do enjoy Yahzee's shocker on his website... Oh my, how it shocked me!

NeutralMunchHotel

Jun 14, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Gilbert Munch said:
I think the title says it all. If you have no idea what a screamer is, then I commend your good luck and advise you to leave the Internet.

Mine was one on AlbinoBlackSheep - Subliminal Messages. It was especially creepy as I had headphones on, and was about 9. I was so scared that I couldn't pull off my headphones, only look at the deformed face that had manifested itself on the screen of my computer. Eugh.
Is that the one that tells you to read the prayer or whatever, then flashes all the images of a deformed baby corpse at you?

If so, that was my first one too. I was so scared that I flew back in my chair and hit the wall behind me.
Maybe, but if you had to read the prayer it would have been far nicer. The one I had was some creepy children reciting the Lord's Prayer, and then playing it backwards. Since then I've never been able to listen to choir music in scary films - like that episode of the Simpsons when Bart meets Bob in the school shed, I still can't stand that simply because of the music beforehand.

Toasty

Aug 18, 2008
McCa said:
Was I the only one who though orgasm on here?

OT: The one with the maze. I just lol'ed as my mate had flown across the room.
Don't worry , I thought that too.

Acaroid

Aug 11, 2008
Ummm was about 9 years old in the back yard and took one off the back of my brother :p... Oh wait people who dont live in australia might not understand what im on about :|

Anyway back on the real topic

BUUUT

if anyone remembers the game nightmare, I remember being about 7ish and first time playing it, and I had to do this thing where you stare him in the eyes, and he asks you to go closer and closer then screams at you...I was young and stupid lols :p

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
Some GTA San Andreas bigfoot sighting video. I can't find it now.
I hadn't seen any screamer before, so I just watched it with speakers, not expecting anything.
The screamer was at the end, a picture of a gorilla. It was really f*cking loud, my friend almost got a heart attack, and she was at the other side of my apartment.
The funny thing is that I didn't get scared at all. I didn't even jump, I just went like "WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT?"
Then I read the comments and got it. The next day I made my own screamer. ;)

I kinda like screamers, they really get your heart pumping. Even if I read in the comments, that this video is a screamer, I just watch it normally for adrenaline. I never get angry in comments, I just say "Nice one, you got me."

Woem

May 28, 2009
McCa said:
Looking at the comments, there were few people who did not think orgasm. It was actually also what I thought. I'm a man of simple pleasures.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Gather said:
Hm... My first one? I think it was something simple like a Gif image telling you to look closer for a ghost.

I didn't look closer, couldn't be bothered and I wasn't that shocked. Although I do enjoy Yahzee's shocker on his website... Oh my, how it shocked me!
Could you provide a link to that one? I've never seen or heard about it.

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
McCa said:

Ya that was the first thing that came to mind to

OT: ya i screamed like a little girl and fell out of my chair, and this was at school

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008
Mine was this program...thingy that a friend sent me (it came up clean on my virus scan). I clicked it, and nothing happened.

Clicked again, still nothing. So I go on with my life.

15 minutes later... yeah.

Next day at school, I kicked the guy's ass, and we haven't spoken since. That was nearly 5 years ago.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Maze with the girl from the exorcist... damn my ex girlfriend... she made my turn the headset fully up in volume...

Hedberger

Mar 19, 2008
EvilMaggot said:
Maze with the girl from the exorcist... damn my ex girlfriend... she made my turn the headset fully up in volume...
Was that the one with some cheesy love music before the scream?

That was my first one. I was ten and found it in one of my older brothers folders without having a clue about what i had found. Needless to say i jumped through the roof. Funny thing was that my brother decied to show it to me in front of his friends later on. Most of them at least twitched while i just sat there looking thoroughly unimpressed.

Gather

Apr 9, 2009
woem said:
Gather said:

Could you provide a link to that one? I've never seen or heard about it.
http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/features/scary1.htm

It has Yahzee style scaryness soo...

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Cody211282 said:
McCa said:

Ya that was the first thing that came to mind to

OT: ya i screamed like a little girl and fell out of my chair, and this was at school
I lost count as to how many times I have been Quoted. Hehe.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
SecretTacoNinja said:
Julianking93 said:
Gilbert Munch said:
I think the title says it all. If you have no idea what a screamer is, then I commend your good luck and advise you to leave the Internet.

Mine was one on AlbinoBlackSheep - Subliminal Messages. It was especially creepy as I had headphones on, and was about 9. I was so scared that I couldn't pull off my headphones, only look at the deformed face that had manifested itself on the screen of my computer. Eugh.
Is that the one that tells you to read the prayer or whatever, then flashes all the images of a deformed baby corpse at you?

If so, that was my first one too. I was so scared that I flew back in my chair and hit the wall behind me.
I heard of one poor girl who cried for thirty minutes because of that one. =_=
It made me want to kill the creator of it and I didn't even know who the girl was.
This girl does like that sort of thing.
Holy shit. It was bad, but crying for 30 minutes? I wonder if the creator got sued...

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Gilbert Munch said:
Julianking93 said:
Gilbert Munch said:

Maybe, but if you had to read the prayer it would have been far nicer. The one I had was some creepy children reciting the Lord's Prayer, and then playing it backwards. Since then I've never been able to listen to choir music in scary films - like that episode of the Simpsons when Bart meets Bob in the school shed, I still can't stand that simply because of the music beforehand.
That's the one. The Lord's Prayer, that's right. I couldn't remember the name of it. Anyway, that's the one that freaked me out the most and was my first one.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
The first one I had that didn't scare me was the Subliminal messages thing.

The first one to scare me was the Jingle Bells Reversed...

I was in my computer room, didn't know what to expect, then a face screamed at me. I screamed (apparently) and my parents were wondering what happened. My sister and mother thought I hurt myself. My dad, urinating off the porch thought, and I quote, "Someone Chopped their testicles off".

This happened when I was 15 or so. I can't get myself to follow videos with creepiness factors anymore. I have to check them, either by scanning and ruining the surprise, or standing 30 feet away.

and sometimes, that's not enough.