Your First Screamer

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
McCa said:
Was I the only one who though orgasm on here?
No, you were not the only one. I was extremely concerned as to the nature of this thread.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I've only ever seen one. I am trying my hardest to erase the memory.

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
OH it was great! I was 18 and her name was Elizabeth. We ended up at her place and....oh wait... you guys mean something else.

Nevermind

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Geek@Heart said:
McCa said:
No, you were not the only one. I was extremely concerned as to the nature of this thread.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I've only ever seen one. I am trying my hardest to erase the memory.
7 Quotes Woo!

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
When I was 7 my parents convinced me to play The Maze Game (Headphones and all).

I would say that they were bastards for doing that to me...........but I'll probably do it to my kids too.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
When i set up my first email account, my dad sent me my very first email, a "ghost" vid in a car advert, you had to watch the bottom of the screeen very carefully fors a white whisp.

I had to buy a new pair of trousers.

and a seat.

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
JZmada said:
McCa said:

OT: The one with the maze. I just lol'ed as my mate had flown across the room.
I thought the same thing. Don't feel too bad.

Infact, it probably makes for better conversation than what the topic is really about.
Up to eight I feel popular.

Eatspeeple

Jun 18, 2009
Mine was on a friend's phone, there was a car driving slowly across a winding country road, then a guy dressed as a zombie literally jumped up into shot screaming.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
My first was the one that loudly in the title "STRANGE FISH EATS DUCK!" All it was was a video showing a duck swimming across the pond... then a horrible disfigured head poped up. I flew several inches off my seat.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
scnj said:
Evil Jak said:
Also, we have had a screamer advert on national TV. :D
The beer one with the car in the countryside?
There was a car and a countryside... cant remember the product though... Not a good advert in that sense, makes you remember everything except what they were selling. :D

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
my first screamer was the one with linda blair in it. The one that i was more chocked by was the maze one.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Mine was one from Funny junk where a nice love song plays and then BOOOMAHRAHGHH EXCORCIST FACE!! Even worse 'cause I was a with a girl who was terrified of the Excorcist so her screaming was worse than the Video's.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
McCa said:
I thought the exact same thing. Now I'm disappointed D=

OT: It was that advert with the car driving down the road or something. It shat me up good and proper

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
I got a sweater for my birthday, would've preferred a screamer... but it was okay I guess.

OT: I honestly little clue to what you guys are talking about. You seem to avoiding the topic, but if you're talking about the videos where they pop out of nowhere and scare the living s*** out of you, than yes I had one where they told me to look at a CCTV tape for ghost. Or the color quiz... that horrible color quiz...

ender214

Oct 30, 2008
My first one was kind of ruined, I started watching it about 3 seconds before it came up, wasn't scared at all, though my friend who'd been watching the entire video almost pissed himself.