1. I'm too sexy for my love.
2. I'm too sexy for my shirt.
3. I'm too sexy for your party.
4. I'm too sexy for my car.
5. I'm too sexy for my cat.

It's a hard life.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
You sound a lot like me minus the sleeping, and the performing arts parts. I've always been terrible with numbers. I'm sorry you have trouble sleeping by the way.
So mine will be a bit similar.

1. I'm socially awkward. On this campus, I have one good friend who's transferring somewhere else after this semester and I can't seem to form any connections with anyone else. I'm just bad at knowing what to say in conversations and reading people.

2. I have anger issues. I tend to get angry at either myself for doing something stupid, forgetting something, or losing something, or video games. When I'm angry I get quite loud and destructive. Some particularly frustrating LoL matches recently have led to a broken pencil sharpener and several shards of plastic and pennies littering my floor after I threw a plastic box into it. Also someone in my dorm hall wrote "Please stop shouting, it's obnoxious" on my door's exterior whiteboard.

3. I'm lazy as hell, I procrastinate way too much. If I don't know for sure weather I have to do something I just assume I don't. Hell, I'm procrastinating right now writing this damn post. I try to organize myself and schedule my time but then I just ignore the schedule. I can't seem to actually make myself study or read when the schedule says to. I just tend to get sucked into the internet, and lose track of time.

4. I can't take criticism at all. Every time I am insulted even in the most minor way, like when some random on LoL accuses me of feeding or some shit, I seem to take it on a deep personal level. My stomach twists, my heart rate increases, and my mind races. I just can't handle being insulted. I try to ignore it but it still gets to me in some way. Sometimes I think of times I was insulted in the past going all the way back to Middle School and regret not having any good comebacks.

5. And the last one is funny considering that one. I'm really too hard on myself. I criticize myself non-stop, I sometimes wonder if this is why I have such a hard time taking criticism.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
Good thread!

1. Depressive tendencies. I'm 22 and I've been clinically depressed more than once. Genetics are a heavy component in that mix. I'm doing fabulous right now and I think I'll be fine for at least another year, but I need to be mindful of the early signs of a fallback and accept that it will likely happen sometime again.
2. Stupid Rosacea... Blotches of red across my cheeks, slowly spreading to my chin and forehead. Ugly as hell. Good thing I'm a girl and nobody questions me putting a ton of makeup on my skin to cover it up.
3. I can be passive aggressive. This is something I truly dislike, and it stems from a very deep-seated fear of conflict. This has had some negative impact on my relationship, and I'm working very hard to be more upfront with my feelings. I've been doing a lot better lately, but I still have a way to go.
4. I smoke.
5. Bitchy when stressed out. Basically, if I'm late to work or some important rendezvous and I can't find my keys or something, I tend to snap at the first person who walks in the room. Very big flaw, I think.

Jux

Hmm
Sep 2, 2012
1. Procrastinate

2. Spread my interests too wide, have a hard time following through with projects started

3. Selfish with my time, I do things on my own schedule, everyone else be damned

4. Inexpressive of anger until I pop like a boilerplate (which is rarely, but severe enough that I'd consider it a major flaw)

5. Lack of drive to push myself. More of a lazy river than whitewater rapids here.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
1: Although I am quite likable for the most part, I am completely socially inept when in groups larger than 6 people.
2: I get far too arrogant when I accomplish things, and I find myself feigning modesty very often.
3: I have a terrible habit of forgetting to do things.
4: I have a terrible habit of not finishing things I have started
5:

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
1. It's hard for me to start talking to people. It's strange that once I've gotten past the "Hey, hello" part I can talk a lot but those pesky social anxieties.

2. I have an ego. For some context I am in high school and have a tendency to answer most questions right. This has lead people to believe me to be a genius and will always say such. Needless to say this can get to your head.

3. I hate mainstream high school culture. Well who doesn't is the real question but when surrounded by it all day every day this gets to be a problem.

4. Sleep can be a bit difficult. Sometimes I fall right asleep and others it's 2 A.M. and I would have to get up in 3 hours. A lot of my free time is spend trying to catch up on sleep because of this.

5. I might be crazy. Or that could just be me. Who knows?

mgirl

Mar 29, 2011
1. I'm lazy. I procrastinate, and if something seems like lots of work or effort I'm tempted not to do it.

2. I'm very self deprecating which is probably linked to my low self esteem.

3. I don't really like people. I mean, I have friends, and I like them, but I seem to dislike more people than I should, and usually for really dumb reasons.

4. I'm a coward. I avoid any sort of conflict like the plague.

5. This is more of a recent thing, but I dont seem to have a great emotional scale, in fact I barely feel anything anymore. I feel angry at things sometimes, and miserable sometimes, and the only times I feel energetic or sociable is when I'm completely off my face drunk, and otherwise I feel absolutely nothing.

Apr 24, 2008
Katatori-kun said:
Disappointing thrust/mass ratio, non-radar disruptive profile, uncomfortable cockpit, insufficient number of modular hardpoints, and it takes a lot of practice time to learn how to get adequate performance out of the maneuvering system.
This is hilarious despite it likely going way over my head.

If I were to tell you my weaknesses, how would I know that they wouldn't be used against me?

1. Paranoia?

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
1. I find it hard to control my desires over my responsibilities, usually spending money on junk food or luxuries than saving for other things.
2. I can be a bit socially awkward. I don't know how much or how little eye contact I should make, plus I tend to be silent if not interested in a conversation thus seeming rude.
3. I sometimes forget the rules of personal hygene and go too long without a shower.
4. I have little to no motivation to do anything. It's not that I don't enjoy anything, I just never feel like doing things. Mix that with hard to control desires and that leads to another day off work.
5. That's all. I can't really think of another. Hell, it was hard to come up with the past two here.

Sacred_Flame

Mar 7, 2013
1. I'm somewhat introverted.I'm not as bad as some people, but talking to strangers on the spot and trying to be friendly is difficult.

2. I'm absent-minded. During class or even when I'm having a conversation; my mind kinda goes blank.

3. I'm a perfectionist. This is a terrible flaw that I have. Conjoined with being a procrastinator; it really sucks trying to turn anything in on time.

4. Procrastinating. My biggest flaw most likely. I know I can avoid it, but it's difficult.

5. Paying too much attention to little details. I overlook the whole picture way too much.

Paranoia is also an issue, but only when I over think things.

Sacred_Flame

Mar 7, 2013
1. I'm somewhat introverted.I'm not as bad as some people, but talking to strangers on the spot and trying to be friendly is difficult.

2. I'm absent-minded. During class or even when I'm having a conversation; my mind kinda goes blank.

3. I'm a perfectionist. This is a terrible flaw that I have. Conjoined with being a procrastinator; it really sucks trying to turn anything in on time.

4. Procrastinating. My biggest flaw most likely. I know I can avoid it, but it's difficult.

5. Paying too much attention to little details. I overlook the whole picture way too much.

Paranoia is also an issue, but only when I over think things.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
1. I procrastinate.

2. Social awkwardness.

3. I approach everything carefully. Even this post.

4. I'm a bit too submissive. I'm trying to rise out of that, though. Making progress.

5. Self-esteem issues.

Eh. Nothing new to this thread.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
I have plenty of flaws. More than five, I'd say. But here's a top five for your reading pleasure.

1. I'm shy. It's difficult for me to open up to new people. Once I'm comfortable around someone, I'm perfectly willing to talk, but I have problems initially. A friend once summed my personality as, "You seem shy and sweet at first, but after knowing you for a while, I figured out that you are Satan. Sarcastic, evil Satan." (And yes, "Satan" has been my nickname since then. Gets some odd looks out in public.) And, perhaps related to my shyness...

2. I'm painfully awkward around guys I'm romantically interested in, which is probably why I haven't had any particularly serious relationships. I'm not very good at realizing that someone's interested. And I'm incredibly easy to fluster with compliments. And no, it's not just "she gets flustered around guys": most of my friends are male. It's just around people I'm interested in.

3. I dwell on things beyond my control. If I've made a mistake, no matter how, no matter why, I think about how I could have done things differently to avoid a negative outcome. It doesn't even matter if nothing is affected in the long run: I will still know I made a mistake, and thus I dwell on the multitude ways it could have turned out differently, and the fact that I messed up.

4. I'm indecisive. I don't like making choices. Simple as that. Drives my friends up the wall when we're trying to plan things to do.

5. I hold grudges. I am very, very difficult to anger. But once you've finally gotten on my bad side, you're staying there unless a miracle happens. Being an incredibly rational person, I know I'm justified when I'm angry at someone: therefore, it takes a lot to make me forgive and forget.

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
1) I always come up with fully fleshed out ideas, but hardly finish them. Being a hopeful writer, this isn't ideal...

2) I have a pretty big issue when admitting I'm wrong, mainly because until my friends grew up and got smarter, I hardly ever was wrong. Now they know things I don't, which always being the smart kid seems to upset me, but I have been getting better at admitting my errors.

3) I find it too hard to be mean, even when the situation makes it so I pretty much should fairly be. I don't like making people upset or sad, even if they did something completely stupid or wrong

4) The future scares me, mainly growing up. I mean, I'm 19, so I still have a long future ahead of me, with possible downfalls, horror, tragedy, and heartbreak. I fear getting a full job because I think it will waste my youth, I fear college, I fear even driving, etc.

5) I'm way too self conscious. Having acne, being overweight (though not too much. Just enough to be out of the whole "ideal" image thing), and having crowded teeth make it hard for me to go out places. Even though I can tell myself all day that most people wont even notice me (not sure how great that is either), I can't help but feel like everyone is exactly like the shallow teenage girls at my old high school constantly judging me and "ewwing" my looks.

Donnie Restad

Oct 9, 2011
1: I'm in love with myself. I'm pretty hard-working, talented in many fields, and I'm a complete asshole about it sometimes.

2: I never express myself to other people. When I'm not singing or acting, I have almost no change in facial expressions. People are always worried that I'm pissed at something.

3: I act like a hipster. I can't say that I am one, because I legitimately enjoy many things that hipsters ironically enjoy (looking classy and/or homeless, obscure music, judging people).

4: I hate talking to most people. Even if it's people I know relatively well, I participate in conversations as little as possible, and try to end them quickly.

5: All of this adds up to the fact that I've never really had a meaningful relationship. I always judge people excessively before they get too close to me, and everybody I know falls short.

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
1. I'm apathetic to a fault. Not much really bothers me. This is bad, because I tend to brush off problems instead of actually dealing with them.

2. I lie more often than I should, mostly when I don't want to deal with an issue. I rarely do it for personal gain, although it does happen. Another common lie I tell is that, I'll pretend to forget something, when I really just chose not to do it.

3. I'm self centered. This one I've been working on. I actually have a fair amount of friends now, like 6 or 7 actual friends. I've been working pretty hard to keep those relationships. Even so, I rarely find myself caring about the needs or wants of others.

4. I have difficulty following the orders of others. I'm a free spirit damn it. I don't like being told what to do, it's shit and I hate it. This is bad because... there are so many cases where I need to do this. Like having a job, parents, etc.

5. I can't get emotional with other people, I don't even know why. My friends and family only ever see me happy. It's like... my one emotion. It's not to say I don't have others, but my anger, sadness, etc are just easier kept inside of me than expressed to others.

6. I make a lot of typos.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
Oh? But I have no flaws whatsoever! I'm flawless baby!

Well, I guess I can name a few...

1. I'm slightly narcissistic (only slightly.)
2. I CANNOT learn people's names unless I A: hear it on a daily basis, B: Find it odd in some way (a guy named marie for one) or C: find them interesting.
3. I procrastinate ENTIRELY too much.
4. I beat myself up too much over my problems.
5. I can't get close to people.

Now for my 5 virtues because I like to stroke my ego :D

1. I am accepting of EVERYONE provided they don't screw me over
2. I do not wish harm upon anyone unless they have screwed me over in such an unimaginable fashion.
3. I believe all people have the capacity to do great good but only falter due to lack of communication.
4. I am one of the more humble people you could meet IRL. on the net, however, it is a different story.
5. I will not allow myself to hurt others willingly.

NinjaSniperAssassin

Sep 19, 2012
1. I assume the worst of situations: A sketchy-looking guy comes into work: "He'd better not rob us". Someone I don't know very well asks to join my group at school: "Pfft, they just want me to do all the work". I meet an attractive girl: "She probably has a boyfriend" (although to be fair, they always do when I do make a move). The list goes on.

2. I can never commit to self-directed tasks: Papers are done at the last minute, exercise routines last until school/work gets the slightest bit time-consuming, a very large portions of my vidya games sit unfinished, etc.

3. I'm somewhat stingy with money: I've improved in this area, but I still find it difficult to buy anything but the essentials, ESPECIALLY for other people.

4. I attract people I'm not interested in, and am terrible at rejecting them properly: Every time someone blatantly makes a move on me it ends up being some girl I'm horribly unattracted to. Now I hate hurting people, so when this happens I always try and ignore them in the hopes that they just, I dunno, get sucked into the ether or something? It's possible girls I've been interested in have signaled it to me, but I don't seem capable of picking up on anything more subtle than "I want you inside me".

5. I'm overly picky with my close friends: While I have a decently-sized social group, I very rarely have more than three or four "good friends", or guys I chat and hang out with outside of situations where forces beyond our control place us into contact with each other. I'm friendly with a lot of people, but I consider very few of them to be good friends.