Your High School clique/group?

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
All schools have some sort of cliques. People who sit together at lunch, share a common interest, friends generally. Some are rather defined, such as Jocks, Nerds, etc. But for me, I never really was in a clique. I was affiliated with every single one, and was on friendly terms with all of them, well except for the otakus and emos, who hated my guts. (But that's okay because no one else liked them anyways. Goths didn't mind me however) I knew most of the Jock guys from PE, the Video Game Nerds from the computer lab, the Band Geeks from Band, the Cheerleaders from various classes, student government people from gifted classes, and etc. I never really affiliated or attached myself to any of these cliques. But usually, I ate lunch with some of my neighbors unless one of my others friends dragged me over.
Well since no one really hated me, well except for the anime nerds, I had a pretty cruise High School session? What clique did you affiliate yourself with?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Our school doesn't really have different cliques. Everyone kind of mingles with one another.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I was never in one.

I didn't have any friends so, I didn't belong to a clique. But got picked on and beat up everyday so maybe nerd or geek, but I still didn't belong to any clique.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
I never really hung out in any of the cliques, I was just a drifter, going from one group of people to the next chatting randomly

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
marter said:
Our school doesn't really have different cliques. Everyone kind of mingles with one another.
So it's some sort of collectivist hive mind? That's cool. My school is like Liberty City. I have no gang, but everyone likes me.

Volstag9

Apr 28, 2008
It started off just with friends, and then we all became video game nerds, then this year, all my friends developed into music nerds, and i was left behind.

So i found new friends, The End.

Fusoiya

Mar 6, 2010
Well it's not exactly the same where I live so I can't specificly tell you who was with whom and all that but I can tell you that like you I was also on good terms with everyone. The guys tought I was an awesome mate to have to talk to and the girls tought I was charming (yes I was and still am a Anime/Game nerd).

There was a "group" tho which whom I was not well acquanted with, they bullied my closest mates(geeks etc...) and I fought back by beating they're faces in(altough 5v1 doesn't work that well at most times I did get my ass handed to me ones). But meh it worked out pretty well cuz ones you go 5v1 against some thugs you get some recognition and they started leaving my mates alone so yeah I had a good time in "high school"

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
I'd call us the nerds/ geeks. But I can get along with pretty much anyone from any other group.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
I was friends with... almost everyone in my year level, with the exception of some of the "worse" footy blokes.
Those that I hung out with on a regular basis, though, was a group consisting of nerds, geeks, outdoorsy people, and any combination of the above...
Best. Group. Ever. ^_^

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
mrhappyface said:
marter said:
So it's some sort of collectivist hive mind? That's cool. My school is like Liberty City. I have no gang, but everyone likes me.
Not quite to that extent, but yes. The only people that are noticeable are those that are part of the sports teams, and that is only because they always wear their jerseys. They'll still chat with anyone else though, so they don't act differently.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
marter said:
mrhappyface said:
marter said:
Not quite to that extent, but yes. The only people that are noticeable are those that are part of the sports teams, and that is only because they always wear their jerseys. They'll still chat with anyone else though, so they don't act differently.
So no no gang fights or group rivalries? Sounds pretty ideal. I wish my school was like that before I left. Pity.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
I'm not really part of a clique...unless I've created one without noticing. My group of friends is an odd mix of nerds, musicians, art students and literary types. I don't really like most of the cliques at my school, but I'm fine with the nerds and the goths. The rest are just plain annoying.

Resurrectionist

Feb 17, 2010
From 7th grade through Graduate School, seem like it was always just my current girlfriend
and I canoodling and involved with each other. School was about Chicks.
Had two or three neighborhood guy friends.
Never was part of a any group.
My artist clique, my band, and most friends didn't go to my school, so they don't count.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
I never limit myself to any type of clique, but I do end up hanging with skaters, musicians, stoners and nerds the most.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
mrhappyface said:
marter said:
mrhappyface said:
marter said:
So no no gang fights or group rivalries? Sounds pretty ideal. I wish my school was like that before I left. Pity.
No, none of that. We never have any issues like that at the school.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
7 said:
From 7th grade through Graduate School, seem like it was always just my current girlfriend
and I canoodling and involved with each other. School was about Chicks.
Had two or three neighborhood guy friends.
Never was part of a any group.
My artist clique, my band, and most friends didn't go to my school, so they don't count.
Wish it was that simple.