Your High School clique/group?

razbuten363

Jun 23, 2009
My school has the usuals (jocks, girl jocks, stoners, what have you) but I for the life of me can't name the one I'm in. I guess we're kind of like the stoners, if they smoked in moderation and we're of intelligence. And we're cynical instead of mellow and optimistic.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
I didn't hang out with any particular group. I had one good friend and maybe two casual acquaintances in all of my high school years, and if they had a clique they belonged to, I didn't notice. And honestly, I was quite happy to be isolated from the school at large.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
We didn't have cliques per se. I don't think alot of schools do.

We had "groups" though. They weren't like. Jocks, Nerds etc. it was like; That group over by canteen, the group in the library, the group under the trees, the group behind the gym etc.

As time went on the groups all amalgamated until there were only really two groups, and it was pretty stupid because we associated with each other outside of school.

Meh, some people thought it was necissary to be "seperate from the nerds" so they were in one group with some of their more accepting friends. The people they didn't like were in the other.

razbuten363 said:
My school has the usuals (jocks, girl jocks, stoners, what have you) but I for the life of me can't name the one I'm in. I guess we're kind of like the stoners, if they smoked in moderation and we're of intelligence. And we're cynical instead of mellow and optimistic.
Sounds like nerds man.

DethVanXan

Arch Inquisitor
Nov 23, 2009
I refered to my group as the outcasts. We were the ones who welcomed in new guys until they had enough friends to go off on their own. Then that group got a little big so I left and joined my two friends and we sort of become the antisocial guys who only wore black and talked about games a lot.
But my school never really had any groups, just us and them.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
I wasn't really in one. xD If anything I was in the bookworm clique. haha

It was so bad that people started to call me 'Books' because I was ALWAYS seen with a book. :3 Ahh, the good ol' days.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
I am (soon to be was) a band geek through and through. Yes, I am one of those losers who never has to pay for football games and never watches them anyway. Fortunately, the band is the most talented groups in the school (we've placed first at a national competition) while the rest of the teams suck pretty badly. The band is my family and it's sad I'll be leaving them at the end of the week because I'll be graduating.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
I'm not sure. The people I used to hang around with kind of covered all of those stereotypes.
We all generally existed in a state of heavy to industrial-strength insanity, if that counts.

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
Nerds. I guess lol. This is making my self esteem drop, I'M LEAVING!

*runs awaaaaaaaayyyyy* .....

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
if my high school had cliques I didnt know about it, I could and would talk to anyone, jocks in a couple classes, nerds in others, potential criminals in one and "popular" (in quotes since I dont know if they were popular but they seemed the type I suppose) kids in another and I was anywhere I wanted to be

darkless

Jan 26, 2008

essentially it was this crowd but younger...the snow man included, you will liver forever in our hearts glen *wipes away tear*...yup nerds all around...except that guy on the far right he's in the army we have no idea why he hangs around with us.

benoitowns

Oct 18, 2009
I would have been in a clique with my friends, but every single one of them joined crew. I never saw them again. So now I just sit with whoever is not an asshole.