Your "I'll get back to it" game...

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Dragon Age: Origins (finished one playthough, but then stopped after a few hours of my second) and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mainly because since the boyfriend ruined it for me by playing through the whole thing twice virtually non stop, and because of Saints Row the Third, which is hella fun).

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Kirby's Epic Yarn... I just can't bring myself to finish it for some reason >.>

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
so many games to play...

Been meaning to finish Metro: 2033 and skate 3 for too long now.

damn you skyrim...

ParadiseOnceLost

Jan 26, 2010
Dragon Age Orgins: Got up to the part in the fade but the sloth demon was way to difficult.

Ninja Gaiden 2: See above but with the final boss.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2: Got in out of the bargin bin and just got really bored.

Cerebral Force

Jun 8, 2011
I have a file on Final Fantasy X that I want to max, then one where I do no power-ups (NSG/No Sphere Grid).

But due to the fact I have no idea where my Playstation 1 memory cards have gone to, I can't get back to one of my old favourites from my childhood.

Dino, Motherfucking, Crisis.

Cerebral Force

Jun 8, 2011
I AGREE...To not let my double posts go un-edited. I wonder if agreeing to the T&C's may have something to do with double posts?

And WOW! I have already posted on this?...I don't think I'm going back to XIII.

ErmaFranca

Mar 5, 2012
Alright. So Riot either has no idea how to play Riven or they're purposely nerfing her because she "Dominates top lane." Hm. Just watching the patch preview and seeing the HP/5 nerfs, I'd say these were direct nerfs to a player most of the community considers balanced. I'd agree that this would work if they gave a real incentive to level Q, but they didn't. It's sad. And why would Trynd nerfs make me feel better?

fish games [http://www.fishferous.com/en-US/]

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
LA Noire for me.

LA Noire is like CSI to me, too much of it all at once lessens the appeal, so I takes frequent intervals per case. But still... 'Tis getting a bit boring now.